Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Ancelotti to City??

I like and respect Ancelotti, it's hard not to with what he's acheived in the game. If he was brought in I'd accept it but he wouldn't be my first choice, although him coming would probably mean my first choice (Pep) is no longer a viable option because I can't see Ancelloti only being here for a season.
Give Pellegrini another year and see where that takes us would be my preference seeing as there's no other stand out candidates available at the moment.

MihaiCity said:
Blue Mooner said:
LoveCity said:
Why oh why would an Italian journalist have any interest in destabilising City? I'm a believer in an anti-City bias in the English media, but this is just paranoia. Di Marzio is an Italian, the best transfer source in Europe, and reports what he learns from his network of contacts. He was the first to break such news as Fernandinho to City, Jovetic to City, Sinclair to Villa, Maicon to City and Pellegrini in line to replace Mancini. Not always right, just most of the time, and his accuracy rate far surpasses any source in this country.

Perhaps because this journo recognises when there is money to be made?

As for his credentials, I practically live on bluemoon during the transfer window and never heard of this guy before now. I guess its easy for anyone to quote creds to appear knowledgeable and justify your argument when theres no actual way of anyone on here having the time or inclination to check out your 'facts'

Please post links to these breaking transfer stories and this might have more credence and i will eat some semblance of humble pie.

I struggle with blues like you wishing to perpetuate this nonsense.

you have no idea what you're talking about...di marzio is the best in europe when it's come to transfers..you will not find out another out there who is better than him and if he said that we are after Carlo then it's looks like this will be MP last season here

Err ok, quick google of Di Marzio and I find this from June 2014 from Mr reliable journalist Di Marzio https://m.facebook.com/LFCTransSpec/posts/800479279984083/ If you don't have fb apparently according to DI Marzio Shaqiri in June 2014 was on his way to Liverpool to meet Liverpool fc representatives to sign a contract - so what happened of that 'nailed on' transfer then ?

Rather than making statements with nothing at all to back them up, all I have asked for is proof of this Di Marzio's reliability on the transfers quoted above, and I may be prepared to eat some humble pie on the matter.

Throw enough sh*t at a wall and some of it will stick, but we all know most of these journalist 'stories' are exactly that, a load of sh*te.

Good manager who I would welcome but wouldn't be exactly long term but this may be the way our owners are going changing managers every couple of years but not very hoilistic.

Give me Ancelotti over some mentioned though.

1st Choice as to be Pep

Anyone from 3 then

Simeone
Klopp
Ancelotti.

Wouldn't be surprised if we went for De Boer from Ajax either.

One of the best managers with one of the best records in the game, simple. Its an upgrade, never been a fan of MP, and would welcome this if it happens.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Good manager who I would welcome but wouldn't be exactly long term but this may be the way our owners are going changing managers every couple of years but not very hoilistic.

Give me Ancelotti over some mentioned though.

1st Choice as to be Pep

Anyone from 3 then

Simeone
Klopp
Ancelotti.

Wouldn't be surprised if we went for De Boer from Ajax either.

IF we are going to keep changing managers (older ones) we will never see young players come through

spanishblue said:
Not over enthused , I think we need a younger manager

I'm fairly confident our board will go for another year of Pellegrini and then promote Viera.

Although there are better options out there, I think we've seen that the club would like to win things in a certain way, rather then by any means necessary.

Manchester33 said:
spanishblue said:
Not over enthused , I think we need a younger manager

I'm fairly confident our board will go for another year of Pellegrini and then promote Viera.

Although there are better options out there, I think we've seen that the club would like to win things in a certain way, rather then by any means necessary.

Can't see why Paddy isn't sat on the bench with MP now if he is going to move up. But hope you are correct

i really wish that the boss isnt sacked ....But if he is ... and Pep too happy gulping german beers ..I think Carlo is the best option available ... He has the experience to handle pressure at highest level ( if he has handled Berlu,Perez .. he can handle anyone :P ) and is a master of winning the european competition ( something we need badly to announce ourself on european stage ) .

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Italian press were stirring this up last week.

City briefed this was absolute horseshit.

They believe his agent is trying it on to drum up interest, because he knows could be out of a job.

Simeone, also a load of crap. A manager City have not gone anywhere near.

Good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.