Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: If Not Manuel Pellegrini then who?

TCIB said:
I would run through a brick wall if Simeone asked me to.
Mainly due to the repercussions if i do not, he looks a proper mean c**t !

I'd say we need him. He would instill some discipline and make us less tactically naive. Far from looking down our noses at him we should be moving mountains to bring him here.

We do need someone the players should be shit scared of if they haven't put a shift in.

Right now, form means nothing because you play great and you sit on the bench next game and you do nothing and you are in the starting 11.

There is no cohesive thinking going on right now and the players know it.

blueinsa said:
Right now, form means nothing because you play great and you sit on the bench next game and you do nothing and you are in the starting 11.

There is no cohesive thinking going on right now and the players know it.

Exactly. Bony against Leciester has a great game only missing a goal to top it off. Goes off in the later stages of the game to a standing ovation, and he must be feeling great, and then back to the subs bench probably thinking what a bag of shit.

Someone that can motivate the players to the point where they would die in a ditch for him.

avoidconfusion said:
Someone that can motivate the players to the point where they would die in a ditch for him.
This

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
We do need someone the players should be shit scared of if they haven't put a shift in.

To be honest I think we need to rid ourselves of these players who seemingly need to be hauled over the coals once a month to ensure a consistency to their performances.

I'm chuckling at all the people suggesting Simeone is that guy. He can't speak a word of English and yet we should employ him on the basis motivating players is one of his strongest attributes? No thanks. Even putting aside the fact that he's totally the wrong type of manager of City, and that the owners aren't going to throw away an idea of how to play football and what kind of manager to employ after one trophyless season - he doesn't even have the basic language requirements.

The next appointment will be similar to Pellegrini in their footballing philosophy and also their temperament.

Pay bayern any price to bring pep to the etihad failing that and he says no , I'd have to say simeone !

Mister Appointment said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

To be honest I think we need to rid ourselves of these players who seemingly need to be hauled over the coals once a month to ensure a consistency to their performances.

I'm chuckling at all the people suggesting Simeone is that guy. He can't speak a word of English and yet we should employ him on the basis motivating players is one of his strongest attributes? No thanks. Even putting aside the fact that he's totally the wrong type of manager of City, and that the owners aren't going to throw away an idea of how to play football and what kind of manager to employ after one trophyless season - he doesn't even have the basic language requirements.

The next appointment will be similar to Pellegrini in their footballing philosophy and also their temperament.

Pellegrini's philosophy.

1) Keep everyone fresh so maximum rotation. Change the defence weekly to keep them on their toes.
2) Keep the ball at all costs. The other team has less time to score.
3) Don't bother with defending the midfield area.
4) If we can't slowly go through the middle pass it predictably to Navas, giving opponents plenty of time to defend.
5) Always play 2 up front in the big games.
6) Don't worry too much about the opponents strenths and weaknesses. It is all about how we play.

All I will say is it will be interesting what level of club employs him next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.