Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
sam-caddick said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
sam-caddick said:
COME ON PORTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed but also for reasons other than Pep becoming available such as they are the German Rags

Porto need to score and if they do Bayern will need 4 goals to win.

Sandro and Danilo out could be massive for Porto and Bayern are capable of hammering any team in Europe on their day.

It's fingers crossed time for me as Bayern are a team/club I put nearly on a par of the Rags.

The only difference for me is the Rags live round the corner.

Damocles said:
What possible reason could you have to think we aren't able to land these people?

Again, we're the Champions of England twice in three years with almost guaranteed CL qualification and a billionaire owner willing to splash his money on infrastructure managed by some of the top executives in football.

We don't go cap in hand to these people, they come with it to us.
As I said we'll see, don't agree with your last statement at all, these people don't go "cap in hand" to anyone, they get asked, and if it suits they say yes, a world of difference.

As for "champions of England" for the second season in three, we've largely looked anything but, and once again we'll finish well short points wise, that's the reality of it.

Mister Appointment said:
Have to say I think that's an incredibly negative characterisation of what's going on. The notion that City are going to hang around for Pep only for him to go to the rags is crazy. We sometimes forget that we're dealing with human beings who know and have long standing relationships. Txiki and Pep are friends. By all accounts good friends. It may well be that Guardiola has no intention of coming to City in the foreseeable future, but if that's the case he will tell his mate. What he won't do, is spin his mate a line when his mate's job is potentially on the line.

Equally Begiristain isn't going to bank his future on the off chance that Guardiola might become available at some point in the distant future. The pressure is on him to deliver right now in an increasingly competitive environment.

Hope you're right, but I wouldn't trust anyone's word in football, mates or not.

Its not negative its just my way of being realistic, and I don't think MP will get the chop, rightly or wrongly, nothing I've seen or heard points that way, apart from lots of Bluemoon posters hoping for it (of which I'm not one, and will back him till the owner decides otherwise).

I'll bail out of this thread now, as its pointless me replying against the tide of I'll wishes to one, and hope for others with ego's I don't care much for anyway.

Doesn't look like Pep's going out tonight in any case.

tbh i think it would be easier to get pep if munich win it out, no more worlds to conquer and all that.

he wouldnt want to go out on a sour note like losing a quarter final to porto imo

zimmerman said:
tbh i think it would be easier to get pep if munich win it out, no more worlds to conquer and all that.

he wouldnt want to go out on a sour note like losing a quarter final to porto imo
When did he ever want to leave Barca while times were sweet?

leech said:
zimmerman said:

Thats different though, Barca are his club. He was out to make history there.

He's at Bayern to prove he can win a CL without Messi

zimmerman said:
leech said:
zimmerman said:

And then he'll just quit?

I think the moment he wins the Champions League this season he'll ink a new 3 or 4 year contract.

leech said:
zimmerman said:
leech said:

And then he'll just quit?

I think the moment he wins the Champions League this season he'll ink a new 3 or 4 year contract.

Who knows only himself really.

I would be v. surprised if hes with Bayern longer than his 3 year contract though

Tonight shows why the club are so desperate for Pep. He and his team f*cked up last week and look at this response. A response with many of his best players injured. Breathtaking. He's the man to transform us into a truly elite side, but can we get him...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.