Disgrace???

The main issue is the amount of the stadium that will be filled with staff now that the number of staff i rowing rapidly....not money. When the club was smaller a few years ago, 2 season tickets isnt a problem as there are less employees, say 500 employees = 1000 tickets. However, as the club has grown, so has the number of employees. You still give them 2 season tickets and we end up with 2000 employees = 4000 tickets being given away and 10% of the stadium filled with staff. Imagine if Madrid gave 2 tickets to each staff member. They probably have enough staff all over the world to fill the stadium twice over with staff members!

Has it been mentioned whether this STILL leaves City as the most generous? They've halved a benefit which was exclusive to them anyway. Of course newspapers want sensationalist crap headlines, but it would be nice if there was truth & balance to be found, as a bonus for those who somehow manage to keep reading.

The main issue is big business shitting on its employees- luring them in with promises and removing them when they want, knowing that in a time of economic recession, the employees will just bend over and take it

Sad in a city like Manchester with such a rich history of workers solidarity that most on here seem glad that a fellow worker has had a benefit removed

For those who complain about our ticket office, good luck when it is staffed by non city fans who really could not give a shit about our supporters

AZUL said:
For those who complain about our ticket office, good luck when it is staffed by non city fans who really could not give a shit about our supporters

Their job is to sell tickets, nothing else, and if they can't do that, or only do it with a bad attitude that reflects badly on the club, then they should be sacked. That's the real world for you.

I'm no cynic said:
AZUL said:

Their job is to sell tickets, nothing else, and if they can't do that, or only do it with a bad attitude that reflects badly on the club, then they should be sacked. That's the real world for you.
Not just sell

Negotiate allocations, cap prices for cup games etc

There is more to the ticket office than the dolly birds at the windows

AZUL said:
I'm no cynic said:
AZUL said:

Not just sell

Negotiate allocations, cap prices for cup games etc

There is more to the ticket office than the dolly birds at the windows

It's still a job they have to do and do it well. If they can't, or won't do it, they will have to go. That's life in the real world.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Azul-It is called getting into the real world..Big business shitting on its empoyees!!! I don't fucking think so.

I think so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.