Disgrace???

its about time the club have done this, the amount of rags that work for the club who have been getting 2 free tickets per game is silly. these fans quite clearly dont go to the games so they then have 2 options, dont go (leaving 2 empty seats) or sell them on to citys fans. either way they make money out of it!!
as for the city fans who work for the club that are complaining, shut the fuck up, stop your complaining and pay the half price season ticket. its still better than forking out £750 like myself isnt it??!! also its not as if they havent offered you tickets at all!
some of them dont know how lucky they are, traveling all over the world with the first team down to the academy level!! getting everything paid for them along their travels!! not only that but they get tickets for semi finals, finals the lot you name it!!
like a previous poster said its probably some rag!

GXCity said:
With regards to the free ST's for staff I would imagine that they are not written into anyone's contract of employment and have been a perk of the job. As such it can be removed by the club at anytime without explanation. They are still getting in effect their own ST for free so I don't see what their issue is.

If I worked for the club I would track down whoever has gone to the MEN and sack them. Who the f*** do they think they are? If I went to the press slagging off my employer that is what would happen to me.
But why wouldn't that irk you. If you entered a salary negotiation with the impression that a perk with a very clear monetary value was going to continue and hence accepted a lower salary as a consequence why wouldn't that be an issue? Removal of perks can be an backdoor means for an employer to implement pay cuts mid-contract. Too many people are willing to accept a race to the bottom in this country in pay and conditions. It's farcical that we're so willing to bend over and take it up the arse. I might post on this matter later.

Skashion said:
GXCity said:
With regards to the free ST's for staff I would imagine that they are not written into anyone's contract of employment and have been a perk of the job. As such it can be removed by the club at anytime without explanation. They are still getting in effect their own ST for free so I don't see what their issue is.

If I worked for the club I would track down whoever has gone to the MEN and sack them. Who the f*** do they think they are? If I went to the press slagging off my employer that is what would happen to me.
But why wouldn't that irk you. If you entered a salary negotiation with the impression that a perk with a very clear monetary value was going to continue and hence accepted a lower salary as a consequence why wouldn't that be an issue? Removal of perks can be an backdoor means for an employer to implement pay cuts mid-contract. Too many people are willing to accept a race to the bottom in this country in pay and conditions. It's farcical that we're so willing to bend over and take it up the arse. I might post on this matter later.

But the club have said they will be compensated in other ways

From the club statement on the issue.

"In order to fund enhancements of existing staff benefits or introduce wider, more flexible benefits it may be necessary to amend the way in which staff access season cards. In addition to financial compensation, staff would also have the opportunity to purchase season tickets at a discounted rate."

Seems like no-one is going to lose anything. I suppose if not every member of staff wants to receive ST's then they now have the choice.

I know of two rags that work for City...(one is a fuckin' scout who HATES us!) and they both get these two free tickets, and sell them on EVERY week...cnuts. Glad it's coming to an end...

Skashion said:
GXCity said:

Here here skasion

Give the employees what they have been promised

However going to the papers is a wanker thing to do

GXCity said:
Skashion said:
GXCity said:

"In order to fund enhancements of existing staff benefits or introduce wider, more flexible benefits it may be necessary to amend the way in which staff access season cards. In addition to financial compensation, staff would also have the opportunity to purchase season tickets at a discounted rate."

Seems like no-one is going to lose anything. I suppose if not every member of staff wants to receive ST's then they now have the choice.

Precisely, GXCity. They have been financially compensated and no-one loses out. The MUEN has, once again, failed to do it's research properly.

If the affected staff do not want a ticket, they will actually be better off with these measures, whereas those who do will at worst be in a neutral position.

Another point I would add is that most of these employees should be working on matchday so a season ticket should be of no use anyway. My guess, as mentioned by others on this thread, is that this disgruntled 'employee' has been selling it on and has been making money on the side. I wonder how he would feel if ticket prices were to fall? Unlikely, I know, but if it actually happened, I'm pretty well sure that the moaners like him would have welcomed the money over any free ticket offer.

Fucking free loaders.I do a job and get fuck all for it apart from my wages.

Sorry to be so abrupt but if they don't like it they can go find another job.

Since when do City owe them season cards.

GXCity said:
Skashion said:
GXCity said:

But the club also told the employees they would receive free tickets and have gone back on it so why should they be believed when they say the employees will be financially compensated.

And as for all these rags working for the club who get tickets and sell them on, it is now entering the York away urban myth scenario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.