Ditch Viagogo Petition

Bluescholar said:
goater1978 said:
Crumpsall abroad said:
This bloke 'Goater 78'.............. There's always one numpty who doesnt see the big picture. What was your life like before Viagogo came into it ? How did you cope ?

I have a season ticket so don't need to buy from it. I go to every game so don't need to sell on it either.

However it strikes me as a sensible way of selling on season tickets matches for games you can't make.

The big picture is it helps to fill the stadium. If you don't agree with it don't use it. The people selling on it aren't touts as they are season ticket holders and you can only sell a small number of games. With the price of season tickets being so high I don't begrudge them receiving some money back on game they can't make.

People just like to have something to complain about. As we've no football on at the moment people are trying to find something else to have a moan about!

Fucks sake I despair! If you cant make a game you GIVE your ticket to a mate/workmate/anyone who wants to go and watch the Blues,thats how its always worked for EVERYONE I know. The whole viago thing stinks to high heaven and anyone who cant see that or thinks its great is a complete twat and will NEVER be a proper Blue....or/and has no mates!

YOU EITHER GO OR YOUR FORTUNATE MATE DOES.

And if you can't get rid of it? Don't see the issue with using it instead of the seat being empty<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:32 am --<br /><br />
bluestevei said:
why don't the club do the selling of the ticket, someone carnt get to a game, gives city the ticket, the card holder gets his money what he pays for the game, city sells ticket for lets say £10 extra so they make a few bob out of it and who ever buys ticket will save a few pounds

eg season ticket holder pays £25
club charges £35
person buying ticket saves £10 depending on game

Because no one would buy tickets at full price if they knew they could save a tenner by buying off the City Ticket Exchange

Can't get to worked up about Viagogo because I never use them and:
(A) Tickets for most games are available on here for face value or less. Some Bluemooners were giving away tickets for the Weet Brom game and there were few takers.
(B) the 54k and then 60k capacity will ensure there are more tickets available for the bigger games - and
(C) I am not sure the anti Viagogo lobby have been as vocal in criticising the club's plans for turning level 2 into a corporate Wonderland (or ghetto, depending on your view). Season ticket holders will be gazumped out of their seats that IMHO is a lot closer to ticket touting than what Viagogo do.

It's all electronic now, a couple of clicks of the mouse and if it isn't needed anymore a ticket can be given back to MCFC and MCFC can refund the fan and make it available to another one in no time.

No need for viagogo at all.

Sign the petition or don't it's your choice, I only put it up because some people find this type of business - basically legalised touting bad for the game and the fans so they have the opportunity to show their objection. Personally I class viagogo and just as bad as wonga and the pay day loan companies ripping off people because they can.

I am away at Christmas and already sorted out a mate to have my ticket for liverpool and palace with 2 other mates in in reserve, what do I want for them? a pint or 2 will do because I knew I would miss the games when I bought my season ticket so wrote the games off as money lsot would rather let a blue mate have them for free than me not being there and the seats going empty ( My mate has already offered to pay the season card price for them anyway though), if I didn't then this forum has a ticket section and the vibe/mcfcfans.net and bluewatch also allow fans to offer other members a spare, If I didn't use any of theses then there's PMing friends on facebert.

We don't need this service but as I said your choice if their a petition to keep them online as some said feel free to post the link so all have the choice

http://www.standamf.com/2013/01/16/viagogo-manchester-city-ticket-tout/

goater1978 said:
So what's the alternative if a city season ticket holder can't make a match and doesn't know anyone who wants it?

Prices aren't set by viagogo they are set by the fans selling the ticket.

I don't believe it's touting. It's a sensible method of selling on season tickets when fans can't go.

It's better than having loads of empty seats!

getting a life maybe???

Ticket For Schalke said:
Mancunium said:
It's all electronic now, a couple of clicks of the mouse and if it isn't needed anymore a ticket can be given back to MCFC and MCFC can refund the fan and make it available to another one in no time.

But then if it isn't bought the club lose out, not going to work.

Of course, I was talking on the principle that MCFC know that each match is going to sell out

Ticket For Schalke said:
Mancunium said:

But then if it isn't bought the club lose out, not going to work.

every home game till the last 2 was sold out weeks before last season can't see them not being sold on as a problem here.

The rags have that system for season ticket holders who get banned for smoking etc sell seat on next day as it's classed as available during ban. a **** trick on their part but shows that it can be done.
If you could let ticket office that you are unable to attend they free your seat and reimburse you of at least give you voucher to use in shop or something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.