Ditching Sky

That's what I have too. Zgemmah2s - have a look at this website - http://www.sattechuk.com/

Great after service too.
Looks really good that for only £150, then you can pay an extra £75 for all the extra channels. Looks like you can pause, record, series link. Get all the sky channels and PPV events, but not HD. Whats the quality like? Does it buffer at all? Thats the only thing someone warned me about, but i thought as its through your sky dish it wouldnt buffer.

Cheers

Looks really good that for only £150, then you can pay an extra £75 for all the extra channels. Looks like you can pause, record, series link. Get all the sky channels and PPV events, but not HD. Whats the quality like? Does it buffer at all? Thats the only thing someone warned me about, but i thought as its through your sky dish it wouldnt buffer.

Cheers

Only very occasionally, you might get a 5 second pause.

Since they upgraded their servers, it's not happened to me for a few months.

They update the box every morning about 5am through your internet too.

Quality is excellent, and it pays for itself after a couple of months.

They have recently allowed h2s owners to download IPTV to the box, which allows the box to be used to watch films/3 o'clock k.o's over the internet as well.

You also get one free 3pm kick off with the Sky EIRE on Setanta.

Cheers

I wouldnt be fussed about SD. I allways used the download stuff in SD and to be honest i couldnt tel the difference!

Only very occasionally, you might get a 5 second pause.

Since they upgraded their servers, it's not happened to me for a few months.

They update the box every morning about 5am through your internet too.

Quality is excellent, and it pays for itself after a couple of months.

They have recently allowed h2s owners to download IPTV to the box, which allows the box to be used to watch films/3 o'clock k.o's over the internet as well.

You also get one free 3pm kick off with the Sky EIRE on Setanta.
Thanks, sounds a really good option. Based on what sky are saying my bill will be going up to it will pay for itself after 2 /3 months.

Thanks, sounds a really good option. Based on what sky are saying my bill will be going up to it will pay for itself after 2 /3 months.

Good lads that do this as well.

If you are on facebook, they also have a page on there if you want any more feedback and it is quick and easy to contact them.

Good lads that do this as well.

If you are on facebook, they also have a page on there if you want any more feedback and it is quick and easy to contact them.

Can recommend these lads as well as my old man had bought a zgemma box from another facebook selller and was being fucked around something chronic. Contacted the guys at sattech and had us up and running in next to no time and if ever you have a problem with it they are brilliant at sorting it for you.

Can recommend these lads as well as my old man had bought a zgemma box from another facebook selller and was being fucked around something chronic. Contacted the guys at sattech and had us up and running in next to no time and if ever you have a problem with it they are brilliant at sorting it for you.

Can you just buy the "Gift" off them as my old man is having trouble with the current supplier of his "gift"

Can you just buy the "Gift" off them as my old man is having trouble with the current supplier of his "gift"

Yes mate. That is exactly what we did and they are extremely helpful in helping you set it up if you are a complete nob at these sorts of things (like me!!).

been almost a year for me now and TBH i ask myself why the fuk have i been paying them all these years,i must have parted with thousands,not missed it one bit,the last straw with sky was they wanted payment for the walking dead box set which was a fox production on free to air tv 'takes the piss that a little' all i need now is a cheaper way the get broadband without having to pay line rental, any ideas on how that can be done?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.