Do foreign fans understand the hatred?

i hate rags.

i dont mind united fans tho.

i have belting conversations with some red mates ofmine about footy, and they are all very complimentary about us.

the thing is........... i fuckin hate that club for all it stands for.
the manager, the players, the fans , theyare generally wankers.

go through the 2 squads.......
ferdinand.....prick
rooney....prick
evra.....prick.
etc etc

how many arseholes have we got?
we have a very talented, classy , and likeable squad.

my rag mate said to me tonight, " you have my 2 favourite players, kun and silva. "

we are lucky blues xxx

haha, I have spent over an hour re-writing drafts, trying to explain to you guys how much I understand the hatred, but in my own yank way. I can't do it, I sound so pretentious. Just believe me when I say, I get it, I understand. I can't stand them. I can't stand them.

I deal with glory hunting rags all the time. The best part is now they're wearing Celtic shirts and talking about how the SPL is more important to them.

I actually had one of them trying to call me out as a glory hunter years ago when City was 14th. In his deluded stupid fucking mind he thought he had a point.

I'm from Asia and believe me, from where I am, it is infested with Rag fans. They are the main reason why I hate these twats.

They are arrogant, hypocritical, and doesn't give respect to any other club they deem 'small'. One notable moment I remembered was when they won their 19th title and one of them twats openly declared on tellie, "Who's the best team in the world??" Fuck, subsequently, they got mauled 3 goals by Barca.

And also, almost all the players in their team are pricks. The manager is a twat. Hypocrisy is a motto of their club.

If I'm not a City fan, I would still hate them.

btw, I even think it's easier to hate anything about United when you're a foreign. I'm not sure I would hate it as much if I would live in Manchester or UK. I can understand people from Manchester being their fans, being cocky, arrogant etc. At least they have some strong connections with that team.

But when I see all those non-UK arrogant, sad wankers who'll never have any connection with a team acting as their grandfathers were Mancunians, my blood spoils.

Obviously, I'm City supporter now and get really exciting during matches and all that sports brings with itself but of course out of it, City is not even close to be a central point of my life as it is to you that were grown up with it. And it never will be and I never will pretend it will be.

That's why I feel like "I want to punch him" when some sad twat from a place 10 000 miles away from Manchester acts like he can't sleep because of his love to "glory,glory".. And most of them are like that.

What I can't understand is how any fan of another team could admire them.

I don't know how any sane man could be their fan though..

it's like being a groupie

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Just a question to our foreign based City fans..

Do you get the hatred we have for the rags?

Obviously you are not as exposed as we are in Manchester/Uk to rags in the flesh..so maybe the rivalry doesn't impact on you as much?
Absolutely I believe I do, but I think there's a lot who don't.

This will sound like extreme sucking up, but the main reason I respect Manchester-based City fans more than any other sporting fans in the world is because of the outstanding support you all showed when City was in the shit and that lot had seemingly everything go their way, I can't imagine how awful that must've been to endure. When we win I'm happier for those diehards than I am for myself or anyone else involved with the club.

It's also why I never hold any ill-feeling towards someone who judges me as less of a City fan because I'm not from Manchester. While I might not agree with everything they say, it's understandable given what the club has been through.

DruntBlunt said:
Joga Bonito said:
Hatred of United led to my Love of City
This. Been a blue since 75 and rag-despise has nurtured me for all these years. Not so much towards the single persons connected to the club but the collective ragness. Hate it.
Add me to the list.
Blue Haze said:
They remind me of the Yankees. Arrogant, ignorant, corrupt and obnoxious.

What I can't understand is how any fan of another team could admire them.
This. (As someone with very recent family history in USA and has experienced both teams' fan bases more than I'd like)
Skilly McRailnob said:
Have you heard of the north carolina-duke rivalry?
With respect I think comparing that to the Manchester derby is laughable.

ban-mcfc said:
Ducado said:
Hate is a very strong word and it's a word I would try not to equate with football, dislike may be, but hatred is taking it all a bit too far in my opinion.

When all said and done it's a game of football, the operative word being GAME, to hate one set of people because they support another club, is taking it all a bit too far

i hate the rags more than any other group of people.

if they played adolf hitlers all star 11, i'd still want them to lose.

cunts every single last one of them.
Yeh I agree. I fucking loathe united.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.