Do the majority wish us well?

Pam said:
I had a training course today at Stalybridge Celtic (my employers are tight-arsed gits and booked the cheapest venue they can find). Anyway, I went in a City T Shirt, not to make a point or anything but just because. There were three rags on the course for some reason and there was quite a bit of thinly disguised hostility when they saw the T shirt. I told them I was a long standing season card holder and I said I was looking forward to a great season and everything but they refused to discuss it. Not a one of them said anything in response, except to admit they were all ragtards. I could have mentioned Tevez but I didn't because you could see they were ready to lose it. There was a very long and awkward silence until one of them managed to change the subject. There was none of the laughing, mocking, head patting, lil old ciddy remarks that we've come to expect. They used to love talking about us. Not any more. It must be weird being them these days and it's all happened so fast.

Later on I heard them discussing City whilst I was next door getting a coffee in the next room. The walls were paper thin so I heard every word. The way they talk amongst themselves about us when they think no blue is listening is pretty telling. They thought we'd win the title within three seasons and one of them said it was "inevitable" and that nobody had a hope in hell of competing with us. "They make Chelsea look like paupers", one of them said, "and if they came in for Wayne Rooney, they'd get him". They also said the ST waiting list at United was a myth. They shut up when I walked back into the room and the matter was not referred to again. They know it is over.

NB , when I got home, one of my rag neighbours said he was genuinely heart broken about the Tevez thing and felt betrayed and mocked, especially because of the "Fergie, Fergie sign him up" songs that Tevez did so much to encourage. Like I give a shit.

i love that people now see us as a threat, but i will try to show humility where and when i`m allowed to, arrogance and ignorance are trait i deplore. piss taking of course is a different matter. being brought up in a rag stronghold i couldnt fight them all so i had to find another way to kick them in the bollox, i`ve had a great deal of fun over the years dispite the fact that most of the time we were shit. i`m going to take great pleasure in taking the piss in my own style with a smile on my face. i think this pisses them off more, long live the revolution. C.T.I.D.

they can wish us well, most do i reckon,what i want though is the respect, no more laughing at city,in fact there will be quite a lot of fear.

the top 4 are no more.dont forget there will be billionairs around the world watching all this, they will make bids for villa etc, we need to make progress while we have a head start.

de niro said:
they can wish us well, most do i reckon,what i want though is the respect, no more laughing at city,in fact there will be quite a lot of fear.

the top 4 are no more.dont forget there will be billionairs around the world watching all this, they will make bids for villa etc, we need to make progress while we have a head start.

Spot on Robert!

we have a head start here and we need to make our stance now! get up to challenging in the CL before the other money men come in, then we will always have first choice over players, even when other clubs have the money to bid for them!

Everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY at work just keep saying 'whats he thinking about buying all these strikers' and 'Why would x move from x to City if its not for the money' or 'Theres no way Tevez/Barry/Adebayour/Terry would go to city!'
Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy! I LOVE IT!!

Some tottenham fan singing bluemoon on this forum........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php?s=6b9d83bc8aa82b85046ede49fddfbae1&t=211351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballforums.net/forums/sh ... 1&t=211351</a>

A lot of Rags I know actually want us to do well (just not quite as well as them) as they put it if they beat us in to second in a close fight and beat us in the Champions league final that would actually be really sweet!

I am inclined to agree for me beating united to the title on goal difference with a 90th minute winner would be so much sweeter than winning it with them coming 10th. The same way as a 2-2 draw at Wembley with Dickov equalising in the 50th minute would just not have been the same.

The reason being if something is in the bag and easy there is no risk, no adrenaline if it is close and you just get there it is magic!

So for me I want to see us overtake United but I would happily see United second and Manchester (yes I know it is Trafford to a pedant) becoming the new Milan and having the two best sides in Europe - only we would be the better. This would in all honesty be best for the City and best for profile.

Now that doesn't mean a United meltdown wouldn't be great but if it happened they would become unimportant (as we had become to then) the rivalry would not mean as much etc and I want to carry on detesting them and that can only happen if they are a worthy opponent.

I am sure Spurs would be quite happy if we knocked Arsenal out of the top 4!

There have been many wishing us well (outside top 4) but i would rather they wished us well without the customary 'but' at the end of every well-wish.

Which goes to show that in reality, they are very bitter.......... and very f*ckin jealous!! Bwhahahahahahahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.