Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Pants has done well in the cup when called upon. However, he's not really played in big games for us and may well go to pieces on the day at Wembley.

Hart is solid, experienced and regarded by many as being amongst the worlds top four keepers.

I think the best way would be for Joe to start the game, and if we get a couple of goals up, then swap Joe for Pants in the second half with the game won. I'm sure Hart wouldn't begrudge pants a piece of the action.

bluemoon risin' said:
Pants has done well in the cup when called upon. However, he's not really played in big games for us and may well go to pieces on the day at Wembley.

Hart is solid, experienced and regarded by many as being amongst the worlds top four keepers.

I think the best way would be for Joe to start the game, and if we get a couple of goals up, then swap Joe for Pants in the second half with the game won. I'm sure Hart wouldn't begrudge pants a piece of the action.

this, exactly this.

ban-mcfc said:
bluemoon risin' said:

this, exactly this.

not a chance in hell manici will sub hart for pants during a game for no reason

i think joe for semi and pants for final as the opposition should be easy enough to beat then,i feel bad for pants and hope he would understand joe has to be in for semi...on the other hand bobby started ballo in utd derby so he may surprise us and stick with pants

karen7 said:
i think joe for semi and pants for final as the opposition should be easy enough to beat then,i feel bad for pants and hope he would understand joe has to be in for semi...on the other hand bobby started ballo in utd derby so he may surprise us and stick with pants

He played him against the Scum in the 3rd round last season aswell.

Danamy said:
It doesn't matter one iota what anyone thinks, it's Mancini's call and as a manager you live or die by your decisions.

For what it's worth I reckon he'll start with Pants

I agree. I think Pants has earned a place in the semi and I think Mancini will stick with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.