Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Whitefield Blue said:
1.618034 said:
I wouldn't be concerned if Panti is given the job in the semi, whoever we play.

He's never let us down and the team seem assured with him in there as he's done really well and looks solid. Great back-up. Possibly the best in the league...?

If it was up to me though, I'd play Hart. But whoever Bob picks I'm happy.

The final is a long way off yet. Please change the title.

"never let us down"???

I must've dreamt the 2 howlers which knocked us out of the league cup this season, or the howler in the charity shield?

and that howler of a last gasp header in the derby where we could of equalised! (hit him in the face)

look this is fucking stupid. we are playing either the champions elect or the champions of europe in a semi final. the whole world will be watching. the club needs this trophy, the manager needs this trophy. the fans need this trophy and fucking ffp needs this trophy.

you fucking play joe hart and the rest of your best 11.

de niro said:
look this is fucking stupid. we are playing either the champions elect or the champions of europe in a semi final. the whole world will be watching. the club needs this trophy, the manager needs this trophy. the fans need this trophy and fucking ffp needs this trophy.

OK, I'm sorry.

:-p

de niro said:

You tell 'em bob :)

de niro said:

It's not difficult is it Bill?

This game has Mancini's future depending on it he will not play an inexperienced keeper in such a big game.

de niro said:

Yeah, this.

Nothing against Pants, but you can't mess about in terms of what is at stake here.

This is a hard decision,
All that matters is City and Mancini knows that. Mancini is perceived as heartless. He needs to be because I'd choose Pantilimon and that is probably the wrong choice.
No room for centiment in this game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.