Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

BLUEMATT23 said:
0 goals conceded in 4 FA cup games for Pantilimon, barely tested I know but looks solid enough.

Should Bobby stick with him for the semi/possible final OR recall Joe?

Could we win the cup without conceding a goal to!

Edit:
IF we go on to win the cup WITHOUT conceding a goal we will be the 1st team since BURY in the 1902-03 FA Cup to acheive this rare feat.

Pants deserves it, that double save against Barnsley in the 2nd half was fantastic.

[bigimg]http://www.dolce-sport.ro/upl/cache/_-_poza-crop-0x0-upl_-_photos_-_-articles_19550_23936.jpg[/bigimg]

I think he'll go for Hart given we're playing United or Chelsea, and it's at Wembley. There's no chance of Hart being phased by the big occasion as he's played at Wembley plenty of times.

That said, I think Pantilimon should get a chance in some league games, sort of as compensation if you like.

Danamy said:
It doesn't matter one iota what anyone thinks, it's Mancini's call and as a manager you live or die by your decisions.

For what it's worth I reckon he'll start with Pants

True and probably but I'd start Hart vs Rags / Chavs.

Pants all the way. Deserves it, he hasn't let us down yet and when he has been needed he has stepped up. It is partly down to him that we are in this position, therefore would be unfair to swap him now.

Imagine if your boss gave you a chance at something big and you progressed it right to the end, how pee'd off would you be if he said 'Oh I'm gonna let Bill wrap this up now, thanks for all your help' - you'd be raging. He is good enough.

kenzie115 said:
I think he'll go for Hart given we're playing United or Chelsea, and it's at Wembley. There's no chance of Hart being phased by the big occasion as he's played at Wembley plenty of times.

That said, I think Pantilimon should get a chance in some league games, sort of as compensation if you like.
That sounds like a decent compromise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.