Do you believe in hitting kids?

tumblr_m4ermgg6C21rujtxto1_500.gif

dazdon said:
I mean seriously....

What's up with a crafty knee in the face or a crack with a coal shovel?

You people.

Yeah obviously the laws were changed because of child beating and such(rightly so) but when a kid behaves like some of them do these days surely a smacked arse is in order now and again!

A couple of years ago my(at the time 14 year old) daughter's friends father came round to our house asking if we knew anything about his daughters sex texting and showing her body on webcams, we didn't but our daughter told us it was all round school what she was doing, we sat there with him and he turned round and said thats very naughty, but he can't take her phone off her or stop her using the internet because he was going through a divorce and he'll have a word!

Paul11/12 said:
dazdon said:
I mean seriously....

You people.

Yeah obviously the laws were changed because of child beating and such(rightly so) but when a kid behaves like some of them do these days surely a smacked arse is in order now and again!

A couple of years ago my(at the time 14 year old) daughter's friends father came round to our house asking if we knew anything about his daughters sex texting and showing her body on webcams, we didn't but our daughter told us it was all round school what she was doing, we sat there with him and he turned round and said thats very naughty, but he can't take her phone off her or stop her using the internet because he was going through a divorce and he'll have a word!
Disgusting. What a fanny.

PickfordG said:
Paul11/12 said:
The cookie monster said:

Never? Did u watch the video? How would U teach those kids to respect other human beings?

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 am --

PickfordG said:
How anybody can hit/smack any part of there childs body in beyond me, discipline is fine bur there are plenty of way to do this without what is essentially violence.

Yes I do have a child and there is nothing he could do that would make me want to smack him.

He is only 10 though so ill come back to this thread after his teenage years :)

A CHILD, try having 3/4/5 kids, when u see the eldest's bad behavior is rubbing off on the rest! U small minded brown cord wearing namby pamby !! open ur eyes to the world we are living in!

Well of you cant control 3/4/5 children then keep your cock bagged you tit.
And id suggest getting to the root problem what is causing the eldest to act up affecting the younger ones. Regardless I would never hit my CHILD.

The root of the problem U TIT is that the kids have the rule of the roost, and they "know their rights" Did u get hit as a child U TIT?<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 am --<br /><br />
prairiemoon said:
Paul11/12 said:
dazdon said:
I mean seriously....

You people.

Just her tits actually they call her "nips" to this day! LOL

My dear late Mother used to kick ten bells of shit out of me.

But I was an annoying little bastard.

I still loved her very much.

Even though she could get the top of my head with a scholl clog sandal from 30 foot away.

Paul11/12 said:
PickfordG said:
Paul11/12 said:
Never? Did u watch the video? How would U teach those kids to respect other human beings?

A CHILD, try having 3/4/5 kids, when u see the eldest's bad behavior is rubbing off on the rest! U small minded brown cord wearing namby pamby !! open ur eyes to the world we are living in!

And id suggest getting to the root problem what is causing the eldest to act up affecting the younger ones. Regardless I would never hit my CHILD.

The root of the problem U TIT is that the kids have the rule of the roost, and they "know their rights" Did u get hit as a child U TIT?

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 am --

prairiemoon said:
Paul11/12 said:

Just her tits actually they call her "nips" to this day! LOL
Just a matter of time before the father catches her sneaking boys in and out of her room while on a weekend visit. And the little man won't do a thing because "she won't stay over next time." fathers like that make me sick.

Paul11/12 said:
The cookie monster said:

PickfordG said:
How anybody can hit/smack any part of there childs body in beyond me, discipline is fine bur there are plenty of way to do this without what is essentially violence.

Yes I do have a child and there is nothing he could do that would make me want to smack him.

He is only 10 though so ill come back to this thread after his teenage years :)

Jesus Christ!! Is it school holiday time in the UK?

Paul11/12 said:
PickfordG said:
Paul11/12 said:

The root of the problem U TIT is that the kids have the rule of the roost, and they "know their rights" Did u get hit as a child U TIT?

Yes my mother did hit me, did it make me behave any different did it fuck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.