Do you believe in Hughes ability to succeed here?

1 away win all season with the team we've got!? that is really really poor! get rid i say! he's only holding out for the scum just when red nose jacks it in anyways.

Stiz said:
1 away win all season with the team we've got!? that is really really poor! get rid i say! he's only holding out for the scum just when red nose jacks it in anyways.

Dont talk shite, who do you suppose we get in? Finally we are finding some stability and muppets are calling Hughes out. Well changing managers every season has worked for us so far hasnt it?

whitefield_blue said:
Stiz said:

Dont talk shite, who do you suppose we get in? Finally we are finding some stability and muppets are calling Hughes out. Well changing managers every season has worked for us so far hasnt it?

dont talk shite!? 1 AWAY WIN! id sack the pub football manager for tht!

We are in a unique position. We have all th money in the world. Hughes is the first City manager to be presented with that scenario and he was appointed before that money arrived. The owners would be entitled to bring their own man in without being accused of the old chopping and changing mistakes of the past. I'm not saying he should stay or go but I'm saying it's a little different this time, which is undeniable.

whitefield_blue said:
Great signings and an evident improvement in football, attitude, confidence ect....

I think Hughes has been great for the club and given time he will deliver what we all eventually want....... Trophys.

Judge him and the players on next season, we are still in a massive transition period and he needs a decent period of time to get it right.

I think he needs one more season. He is a young manager with a bit of experience. As we grow, so will he. He's brought in some good players. I think the time to judge him is half way through next season, when he's built his full team, his players have bedded in and we have some stability.

Sven wasn't given the time he deserved, so why get rid of another good manager without giving them the proper time. Its been a long time since we've been able to challenge the top 5, so whats another 5 months. Patience is the key.

I honestly cannot make up my mind. It is a measure of our inconsistency this season that I can't decide if we should stick or twist. I suppose I'm irring on the side of hoping he gets another year or so just now but that might change.

Pam said:
We are in a unique position. We have all th money in the world. Hughes is the first City manager to be presented with that scenario and he was appointed before that money arrived. The owners would be entitled to bring their own man in without being accused of the old chopping and changing mistakes of the past. I'm not saying he should stay or go but I'm saying it's a little different this time, which is undeniable.

They were consulted and Hughes was aware.

Oh and in answer to the top question, Im a Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.