Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

Couldn't give a monkeys................just because we aren't (perceived/yet) considered to be as big as Uni*ed, Dippers or The Ar*e, it doesn't mean we arn't big.................when I was growing up in the '70's, the big clubs were the 2 Manc club, 2 Scou*e clubs and the 2 in North London....................if anyone mentions about being a ' big ' club to me now, I ask them 3 questions - 1) do you get a trophy for being ' big ' 2) is the club you support ' big ' and 3) behind U*d, Dippers and A*se, who is the next biggest club ? City have always been a big club - not the biggest, maybe, but big, non the less.................don't let 'em wind you up...................

At the start our opponents trotted out " rich man plaything, he will soon get bored" moving eventually on to "you will never be considered a big club" all borne out of jealousy and hatred of our magnificent achievements.
I would define a big team as ones that are there when the big prizes are given out.If look at the "big clubs " supporters who mainly peddle this rubbish, Arsenal haven't won the PL for twenty years, Liverpool once in thirty two years and United haven't won it for eleven years, hardly the credentials of a big team.Sounds like classic deflection tactics by these social media bores

You can’t choose to be a “big team”…. or not.
But we are current World Champions, European Champions and 4-times consecutive Premier League Champions.
Teams don’t get “bigger” than that.
We’re not just big we're fucking massive !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.