Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

It's because other fans our predominantly our enemies. I exonerate West Ham and Sunderland. City are a monster and they can't deal with it. They bite their pillow in frustration every night.

So why respond to me

Not sure why you've seen your arse a little bit about it, but can't please everyone.

seems nobody really agreed with you!! And you changed your tune somewhat!!!

Because you told me to delete the thread when we're just having a discussion about a subject relevant to the club on a manchester city forum, that no one seems to be responding to like you are?

Agreed with me about what? I said I don't care whether we're seen as big or small by rivals? Pretty sure 99% of the response has agreed?

Dunno who pissed in your cornflakes mate, but I'm not having a pop at you or anyone else within our support. I just put up a topic of discussion.

This is a ridiculous thread because we are a big team probably at the moment the biggest. Everyone hates us and nobody wants to play us. They all say they are not bothered about and yet they talk about us all the time. They want u s out of the way because we constantly piss on their collective parades to the extent that they want us relegated because they don't believe they can compete with us. That's why we are a big team.
They can't compete with us.

Whether they believe it or not is irrelevant.

The cartel have tried everything to stop us, except to do the one thing that really matters: "Improve"

They all cry foul play because they cannot match our infrastructure and business acumen. Unless they can reinvent themselves or adopt a better business model they will continue to fall behind.

Eventually their own pride will be their ultimate downfall.

Because you told me to delete the thread when we're just having a discussion about a subject relevant to the club on a manchester city forum, that no one seems to be responding to like you are?

Agreed with me about what? I said I don't care whether we're seen as big or small by rivals? Pretty sure 99% of the response has agreed?

Dunno who pissed in your cornflakes mate, but I'm not having a pop at you or anyone else within our support. I just put up a topic of discussion.
But the point is we ARE a big club so why care that rival fans are in denial

This is a ridiculous thread because we are a big team probably at the moment the biggest. Everyone hates us and nobody wants to play us. They all say they are not bothered about and yet they talk about us all the time. They want u s out of the way because we constantly piss on their collective parades to the extent that they want us relegated because they don't believe they can compete with us. That's why we are a big team.
My point exactly but the poster thinks ”someone’s pissed in my cornflakes“ because I said the thread is pointless ???

I don't care what other fans think

I want us to be treated fairly by the FA UEFA and broadcasters. Don't think that will ever happen, so fuck em

But the point is we ARE a big club so why care that rival fans are in denial

Just discussing the metrics of being a big club and the perception.

Why is it pointless? Cause you don't want to discuss it? Then scroll on. A lot of people are, and if you don't want to be perceived as someone's pissed in your cornflakes, stop throwing a hissy fit, or block me if this thread is so terrible. I dunno what to tell you.

63abe189905c035be66de6c3b548b825.gif

Just discussing the metrics of being a big club and the perception.

Why is it pointless? Cause you don't want to discuss it? Then scroll on. A lot of people are, and if you don't want to be perceived as someone's pissed in your cornflakes, stop throwing a hissy fit, or block me if this thread is so terrible. I dunno what to tell you.

63abe189905c035be66de6c3b548b825.gif
I’ll scroll on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.