Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

This 'big club' nonsense is absolute garbage. Let me guess, the clubs who won stuff before I was born are counting those trophies as 'enormous' ones.

I think there's something like one decade - the 90s - where we didn't either win the League, FA Cup, League Cup, European Trophy or appear in a final. We also have had consistently high attendances for decades, even when we were in Division 3.

We are - by any measure - a big club.

how big is your club
how big is your club
how big is your club
i really mean to learn
coz we’re living in a world of fools
Breaking us down when they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

uber

They can't compete with us.

Whether they believe it or not is irrelevant.

The cartel have tried everything to stop us, except to do the one thing that really matters: "Improve"

They all cry foul play because they cannot match our infrastructure and business acumen. Unless they can reinvent themselves or adopt a better business model they will continue to fall behind.

Eventually their own pride will be their ultimate downfall.
What the cartel have achieved is to convince the majority of football fans that there is no way that little old City couldn't have possibly beaten all their clubs fair and square, which is remarkable really. They are a collective bunch of moaning arse holes who know deap down that we have done fuck all wrong.

All across social media, rags, dips, tarquins and the odd villa, spurs etc supporter will call us a small team and say we'll never be as big as united/their team/in general no matter what we do.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have and probably will never care about being a 'big' team. I've seen what being a 'big' team means. It mean being like the red shirt cartel.

We have solid local support, and that's something I appreciate the most about us. Salt of the earth Mancunians, and even surrounding areas that have been going for years and supporting us at rock bottom. Supporters of those teams say they've been there for the downs, but their downs are finishing midtable, ours were Division 2 and the fabled York City result. They don't get it, and never will.

But what are your thoughts?

Snnnnnnniiiiiiiiiffffffffff

Didn't care that we weren't classed as a big club when we were shite, and I'll double down on that now that we are the best ran club in the world, with the trophies to prove it.

United and Liverpool have enormous nationwide support from Inverness to Plymouth, they are out on their own. But we are now in the same bracket as Villa Spurs Arsenal West Ham , we have outgrown the Newcastle Wednesday Everton Leeds Sunderland bracket
I say I don’t care, but I find this an odd post - we’ve grown to the same size as Villa and West Ham… really??

Of course we’re a big club, fucking huge. We win the league almost every year at the moment, just like Bayern and Real Madrid. We have the greatest manager the game has ever known. And currently the world’s best striker.

Even the great Barca side of the early 2000s, or 70’s Ajax, 50’s Real Madrid all lost occasionally including finals, but they’re huge and immortalised. Exactly as we are and will remain. The greatest football team this league and country has ever witnessed. Fucking rags can’t match that. Selling a few duvet covers in Malaysia doesn’t make them bigger than us now. City are currently the biggest and most successful club in England, and probably second in the world right now after Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.