Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

No, but seeing City shirts being the most popular along Real Madrid in my son’s football team makes me proud and it feels quite unreal after having seen redshirts all my life here in Sweden

No particularly but it seems to affect other so called big clubs quite badly.

No not at all but I do care about how the club is viewed upon not just here in this country but around the world. The media's hatchet job on us over the past year has really brainwashed everyone.I probably shouldn't give a damn right ?

No, but seeing City shirts being the most popular along Real Madrid in my son’s football team makes me proud and it feels quite unreal after having seen redshirts all my life here in Sweden
Took my son to his footy training last week, and he had his full City kit on. Four other kids had City tops on; by far the most popular amongst the usual ones that you see. It’s nice to see but, at the same time, I used to feel quite proud being the only Blue wherever I’ve lived in Europe.

It would be nice to support a small exclusive club with the best players and win everything.
But having the best players and winning everything only takes the club one way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.