Do you still want Tevez at the club?

No one sang louder than me `Fergie Fergie sign him up` and he`s been brilliant, but he and his `advisor` shouldn`t be allowed to hold City to ransom at any cost, I despise what they are about.

So its goodbye from me adios get to f**k..............NO

If he stays, even if it is only until the summer, then his PR machine will have to get turning.

I'd guess an apology, convoluted explanations about his homesickness and perhaps a distancing from his agent. All of it will be tosh of course. But that's how these things work.

Rooney did it so Tevez can too.

No,he and his advisor have made their bed.......
This episode should be used as the example that this club will not tolerate any pisstakers,current or future.

We learn and move on.

bobmcfc said:
yes. tevez needs to understand who's boss though.
So you dont think we can win without him? that we are a one man team?
so let us put the moral aside, and play a player who dont give a FUCK about us instead of a players who really cares.

harrogateblue said:
The relationship with the fans is finished as far as I'm concerned. He has been very badly advised and things will never be the same again. In an era where people are losing their jobs, taking huge pay cuts and worrying like feck over Christmas, well he is taking the fecking piss really.
If he is missing his kids that much why is he on a break in Tenerife rather than BA.

cos he was probably meeting madrid or barcelona representatives in tenerife

zeven said:
bobmcfc said:
yes. tevez needs to understand who's boss though.
So you dont think we can win without him? that we are a one man team?
so let us put the moral aside, and play a player who dont give a FUCK about us instead of a players who really cares.

Football has been morally bankrupt for years. There's no loyalty, it's all about the money.

The only way I'd want him to stay is if he came out with a full apology, admitted he's been badly advised and has split with his agent.
That won't happen though so he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Club first every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.