Do you still want Tevez at the club?

Unless him staying would undermine team morale or Mancini I would like him to stay. Yes his antics leave a bad taste but sadly that is modern football. Do we think that the likes of Ya Ya and Silva joined us because of deep love of the club (though admittedly they have so far conducted themselves impeccably whilst here)

Tevez is a brilliant footballer and to take away his goal scoring records will be extremely difficult, but not necessarily impossible to compensate for.

At times like this we have to trust the owners and the manager

why not?

lets not kid ourselves, the only reason the players we have got are playing for us is because of the huge money we have got.

possibly SWP, richards play for the love of the club, the rest are here for the money, nothing more, nothing less

Johnsonontheleft said:
I've seen facebook groups cropping up like this one:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-Carlos-Tevez-to-stay-at-MCFC/148320218553734?v=wall" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-C ... 734?v=wall</a>

But since he's come out with his statement, I'm not sure whether I still want him at the club.

Do you?

Absolutely not. He must be got rid of ASAP. Otherwise we're no better than the neighbours we ridiculed for pandering to shrek.

Ive been very critical of Mancini and the 'executives' - but if they show true grit in this one then they can count on my support in future.

The Club's reputation and future could depend on them having the bottle to get rid of Tevez, otherwise we'll endure these ructions from every 'star' we buy.............in any case, the balance and unity of the team is better without him.

Nah, let him go or keep hold and let him rot.

We're too reliant on Tevez and I think it will actually do us good in the long run. He's been a great player, but at times he's a greedy bastard and the team could have had a few more goals this season if he's released the ball early instead of trying to beat 3 or 4 men followed by some audacious 20yrd shot.

why not?

lets not kid ourselves, the only reason the players we have got are playing for us is because of the huge money we have got.

possibly SWP, richards play for the love of the club, the rest are here for the money, nothing more, nothing less

Yes but if he doesn't want to play then that's when others could be taken in by his subterfuge. Surely there has to now be a period of emotional stability before he's allowed anywhere near the team.

zeven said:
bobmcfc said:
yes. tevez needs to understand who's boss though.
So you dont think we can win without him? that we are a one man team?
so let us put the moral aside, and play a player who dont give a FUCK about us instead of a players who really cares.

i didn't say we were a one man team did i ? i hope we can resolve this situation thats all and i want carlos to know his place.

leroy said:
why not?

Nonsens, the vast majority of our players play for the team, for Mancini for us fans.

to say yaya and silva only play for the money is very unfair..

No thanks...bye Carlos thanks for memorys!id rather play Caicedo or Jo and im not joking !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.