Do you still want Tevez at the club?

as we have confirmed we are not going to accept his transfer request he should be a professional and play to the best of his capabilities until the summer window then the club can sell him at full market value.

anything else, he's in breach of contract. if he refuses to play, he gets fined.

in the meantime, vinny gets the armband and we go shopping for a forward in the winter window.

i'm disappointed but hardly surprised, i just wish he'd waited until the end of the season and helped us push on for the 2nd half of the season.

lost all respect for him. unless he apologises and finishes the season we should make an example of him.

I'm actually pretty ambivalent, despite his goals and the fact that he's single handedly dragged us through matches, i've never really felt a particular connection with him. I've always felt he will move on sooner rather than later, and i have absolute faith in our ability to deal with the current situation in the correct manner and find an adequate replacement if required.

Yes I want him at the club but not at any price.

We are the richest club in the world. What sort of message will we give to every other player at the club, both now and in the future if we acquiesce to these greedy ungrateful unprincipled twats?

We should take the moral high ground on this one and everyone will know where they stand in future. We will pay more than most, if not all, but we won't then be arse raped by you on top of that.

Time to make a stand.

zeven said:
scousemanc said:
I have now made up my mind.

The club should do whatever enhances its reputation. In my view the reputation of MCFC will be enhanced in the eyes of the footballing world, if it stands up to Tevez and his slippery advisor, and refuses to cave in to their demands. This will put us on the moral high ground, compared to united with Rooney.

If this means short term pain in losing our best(?) player, then so be it. We will have done the right thing.
Made me glad to read you post! nice to see one rational mind in here at least. who actually think behind the next 3 points.
Have said much the same in another thread, we (the club) can`t be dictated to by players at any time...agree with the above 100%

I cant see where he can go. If we stick to around 25-30 million fee no one can afford him and his wages. The prick Samuals is under the illusion he may go to Chelsea, i doubt they would lash out 25 million plus 200 000 grand + a week wages, so that leaves Madrid and Barca. Mourinho doesn't like petulant twats (except himself) and Barca wont want to break the pay structure, i doubt Messi earns as much as Tevez. That leaves Tevez with the last option the mental health retirement home in Patagonia where he will not be picking up £200 000 a week, cant see him doing that. So i think basicly were stuck with him.

So for the people who want him to stay,let's say he's on the bench for the everton game.When he gets brought on,will you cheer/applaud him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.