Do you still want Tevez at the club?

simon23 said:
Yes

As ive said before there are always 2 sides to an arguement and believe there have been mistakes made on both sides...by tev and his advisor(s) and by the club as well (someone has managed to piss tevez off in someway)

Purely for the sake of our season and ones to come id keep him
Was there 2 sides to his arguments with boca,corinthians,west ham and the rags? The likes of Bellamy and Tevez are football nomads.They change clubs like most people change socks.Just because their swashbuckling style of play makes it look like they'd die for the cause,it has fans believing it's all for us but in reality it's all for themselves.If he did play for us again,we'd see maximum effort and more goals.Joorabchian knows that if he puts less commitment into his game,his value goes down and the pimp will get less commision off his whore.

I really don't know. Fact is when he plays well, we play well. Take him out of the team and then I worry where the goals are going to come from. Also what kind of message does that send out that 2 of our best players wanted out after only 18 months at our club (Robinho & Tevez).

anymore than 2sheiks said:
simon23 said:
Yes

As ive said before there are always 2 sides to an arguement and believe there have been mistakes made on both sides...by tev and his advisor(s) and by the club as well (someone has managed to piss tevez off in someway)

Purely for the sake of our season and ones to come id keep him
Was there 2 sides to his arguments with boca,corinthians,west ham and the rags? The likes of Bellamy and Tevez are football nomads.They change clubs like most people change socks.Just because their swashbuckling style of play makes it look like they'd die for the cause,it has fans believing it's all for us but in reality it's all for themselves.If he did play for us again,we'd see maximum effort and more goals.Joorabchian knows that if he puts less commitment into his game,his value goes down and the pimp will get less commision off his whore.

Exactly right!

no way! the club bend over backwards so that he can be with his daughters, and guess what hes in tenerife with his girlfriend!!

tevez is my favourite player, idolised him, when i heard the news it was like a he personally punched me in the face, and fuck me it hurts. why would i want him to stay and punch me again 18 months down the line

no fuck him off, hasn't wanted to be here since the summer when he reckons he was talked out of leaving. only gonna cause problems in the dressing room keeping him now so get rid and get aguero/dzeko/torres or someone in to replace him in jan.

looks like his head has been turned by one of the spanish 2

if he would have been straight with the club and fans and said

loved it here but i intend to leave in summer 2011 but until then i will give it my all and get us in champions league in return i have your blessing to go in the summer.

im sure the club would have been ok with this

cant see anyway back for him now besides if it is about money then what message does that send out to potential players coming in if we up his money even more.

can also see trouble with balotelli aswell.

we cannot let players dictate to managers/execs how to run a club

so if everything being reported is true then.....

my answer is NO

Wotcha Manchester.

Listen, at the end of the day I thought I'd drop by and see how you lot are reacting to the Tevez situation. Man City are my favourite team in Manchester, though I prefer Man Utd, so I'm literally gutted at the end of the day to see the lad treat you this way.

The transfer request was bad enough, but for me the lad is going to far with the advertising campaign he launched this morning.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/3fkcl0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/3fkcl0</a>

Anyway, here's hoping for a speedy resolution. The lad's a top, top player and he hope he hangs around, though I fear the likelihood of that happening is slimmer than one of my ties.

And if you need a new player, Dad's offering some literally blinding deals in January. Cash only, no need to get the taxman involved. Say no more.

Yours in football

Jamie Redknapp

citygirl77 said:
oddfellows said:
City have a problem;

Tevez - wants out
Balotelli - petulant
Jo - not scored in Premiership since Noah was a lad
RSC - usually injured and not good enough
Adebayor - lazy

We are 2nd in the league and the next 4 league games are all games we should win then the transfer window is open.

Dzeko is a possible new recruit but with no Prem experience although the transition shouldn't be a problem as he scored away and home v Rags last season. But if he comes will it be straight away?

That leaves us with some thinking to do as far as strikers going out.

Personally I would keep Tevez for football reasons (not politics or money etc)and then fu*k him off in the Summer hopefully we will have CL football secured and that is the only reason I would keep him.

I trust we have a plan to bring in one if not two other strikers other strikers as Balotelli is a gamble.

If anyone had said we would be ahead of the rags and Chelsea on 13th December you would have been sent to an institution.

We must do whatever it takes to sustain our challenge in the 2nd half of the season its in our hands.

Keep the faith CTID.

were is your faith in the rest of the team. One man does not make a team, who scored on Sat eerrrmmm oh yeh Yaya and Johnson with Silva assists

The OP asks a question which I answered so please do me a favour and read my thread.

He has stabbed the Club and the fans in the back, and as far as I am concerned he can fuck right off (as long as the Club gets the going rate for the transfer) and as soon as possible.

City have been more than generous to him. So he doesn't like Garry Cook, the latest excuse? Cry me a river. Pay me half what he gets a week for a whole year's work, and I'll put up with any twat of a boss you care to throw at me. Spoilt, greedy child, not fit to lace the boots of real City legends - like Neil Young for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.