Do you think we are building up to World War 3?

We desperately need a cull of our species to ensure that ourselves and the planet we live on have a sustainable future.
Ww3 or a virus seem the only options. Ww3 is the more attractive because we can have it somewhere hot where poor people I don't care about live.
Oh cheers.

Agreed here... A new virus will appear with a cure/vaccine also created but not released until its killed enough of the human race.

Cancer was another one, polluting our food with these chemicals to kill us off.
So you think a) cancer was anthropgenically created and b) there's a cure that hasn't been released?

So you think a) cancer was anthropgenically created and b) there's a cure that hasn't been released?
I made grammatical error in that one would assume I was linking Cancer with this new man made virus which I believe will wipe many of us out.

I'm certain cancer was man made but not purposely, more so a byproduct due to environmental/lifestyle factors which have changed during human evolution such as the industrial revolution, with ever increasing pollution and changes in our diet.

Thousands of years ago we weren't getting cancer to the same extent as humans do today and I (as do many people far more qualified than myself such as scientists) put this down to pollution/diet.

This view of a strong virus which will kill us (but is man made) is probably heavily influenced by the many films and videogames such as FallOut which has a basis of human race being wiped out by some virus.

I mean didn't we play Division together? Similar concept based on society having a smallpox pandemic.

It would be far easier to have the war in a laboratory than using soldiers marching.

I honestly don't see how a world war 3 could happen given all the nukes out there and everybody knowing the consequences.

There can't be a cure for cancer; as much as Apple would like the world's slimmest and lightest CEO in reality I think they would prefer Steve Jobs to still be alive.

I honestly don't see how a world war 3 could happen given all the nukes out there and everybody knowing the consequences.

well the majority of all the nukes simply belong to two side's Russia v NATO so it only takes two side's to fall out and not the whole world, if ever the Russian economy completely collapsed i would imagine that would be enough for them to start, on the good side us here in the UK would be wiped out in an instant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.