Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Dr Bolouswki said:
Video interview with Mancini on main site is class.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Bayern-v-City-Roberto-reaction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... o-reaction</a>

He looks livid. That is not just putting it on for the camera he looks genuinely more angry than I have ever seen him.

alera said:
Dzeko is back on bench duty in the cooler as mario was after his various outbursts and mistakes. after his goal on Saturday mario is potential hero in the making again.

Either way we are down to 2 forwards at the moment.

Hope for a swift statement from The club after they have taken legal advice. Tevez suspended without pay pending legal action for breach of contract is what I am hoping for.

We have to get control of this situation before it destroys us.

Agree, this sort of event can seriously injure our cause and we need to act decisively.

Really want to rip him new one.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

citijin said:
let the management hear it, we dont want tevez to wear city shirt anymore no matter what. pls reply back if you agree.

^ This

Contemptible, hideous, gargoyle of a human being.

We all knew what to expect when we signed the emotionally and mentally defunct cretinous mercenary, but what we witnessed tonight defied the predictions of even the most pessimistic of pessimists.

He truly is beyond contempt, but nonetheless I find myself struggling to contain myself from vomitting at the actions of this astonishingly self-absorbed ****.

Fucking degenerative, underdeveloped gargoyle.

According to the papers we requested added security at Mcr Airport in fear our fans would be there to "greet" Tevez. Should have asked for less security, not more! I'm not a violent guy but if I saw him in the street tomorrow I know what I'd do.

me too, to bad his face is fucked up already, i guess his knees would be the best option.

i wouldnt mind meeting him in a dark valley

x5e2q.jpg

I've missed that scene in the stadium... When did he refuse to come on and what did he do exactly?

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

MCFC BOB said:
I used to say that Tevez was too good to just get rid of. But now I don't care. He's rejected the shirt I dream of playing in.

Carlos, shape the fuck up or fuck the fuck off.

Think its well past that now mate. The man is a self centred piece of shit! We hear the term mercenary used all the time for footballers nowadays, but this man defines that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.