Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

In my opinion this has been simmering for ages and where better to make a statement of unhappiness than a champions league game.
Not going on against a Bolton or Wigan for example, wouldn't have made news around Europe.
So whats the biggest stage, Bayern away.
Sadly for Carlos and his 'advisor' they realise the worlds against hence the back tracking statement this morning.

Re: Carlos Tevez Statement.

Dubai Blue said:
~ Chelsea said:
We terminated Mutu's contract when he was playing for us and he had to pay us 15 million or so lolol.
Which he still hasn't paid.

I didn't think Tevez could fall any lower in my estimations than last night, but he's just plummeted through the floor boards following that statement. At least have the courage of your convictions you spineless twat.

That statement is clearly designed to ward off a breach of contract case, but I can't see the club actually going down that route anyway.

Whatever happens, Tevez has proved himself to be the biggest **** football has known. A truly despicable human being.

His little interview last night, through a translator has done for his argument and excuse!

That said and i agree with you, we wont go down the road of trying to do him for breach of contract.

Just get rid asap and let him be someone else's problem from now on.

I will say this though. De Jong, Ned and any other city player who thinks he can have ties with Kia need to be told in no uncertain terms that at the end of their current contract they are gone!

Do one Herman, I never ever want to see this ugly little prick in the Blue ever again ....WANKER

Carlos Tevez [Merged]

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
Just heard Tevez's 'statement,' denying what happened.

The two of them are screwed. The statement is a pathetic attempt to suggest that he wasn't in breach of contract last night, which he was.

Tevez is gonna get sued for breach of contract, and Kia's terrified.

WHY would Mancini lie? If he didn't want him in the team, why would he name him as a sub? Why wouldn't he want Tevez to try and get a goal back?

He said live on TV that he 'didn't feel right' to play. We've heard the hundreds of contradictory reasons why he 'supposedly' wants to leave. We've all seen him barely warm up in the last few games. Tevez is in breach of contract, and they are in big trouble. After 2 years of trying to play Abu Dhabi for fools, Kia has finally, finally, lost.

Tevez can make all the excuses he wants there was plenty of witnesses on the bench zab was one of them

mancity1 said:
Only lawyers will win out of any attempt we make to stop paying Tevez.

We can give Mancini our total support and ensure Tevez is disciplined as appropriate.

Let's put this behind us ASAP and focus on Blackburn.

Alot of things are said in the heat of the moment that on reflection are ill conceived.

If Tevez has no future at City let the board and management make a statement to that effect at the appropriate time.

He breached his contract terms, imagine you going to work and refusing to do what you are employed to do. They can let him go and also seek compensation. He has fucked up royaly hence the quick retraction and "attempted" clarification that it was a misunderstanding. He could be sued for everything he is worth and I hope he is. Watch Kia distance himself now.

I was ridiculed by some for saying he should never play for us after slating our City. People have forgiven him for too long.

Carlos, pack your bags. You are not wanted here anymore.

Fuck him off on loan to Dubai & Maradona's team or he can join Gyan in UAE. Get some money from the loan deal & they can pay his wages.

Khaldoon - buy a circus canon and stick that twat in it and fire him out of the club.

Play tevez for 5 mins every home match then sub him. That will get the atmosphere going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.