Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

He played really well against United in the FA Cup semi final. Probably saved a certain Berbatov goal. For that I am grateful.

I think he's ok, but he isn't up to the standard of the rest of the team. Far better than Wayne Bridge. And many others we have had. But I would be delighted if we can get value from him in the transfer market.

The problem with our Left Backs is that neither are particularly good at both attacking and defending, for some reason we have chosen to have one or the other and with our system we use fullbacks regularly in attack (this may now change however) and so he has a place within the squad. It's down right comical when Clichy finds himself in an attacking position.

As much as I like him as a person if it meant us getting a true all rounder left back I'd be happy letting him leave.

Maybe he'll show how good (or not) he is under Pellegrini. Until then, I'm not gonna pass judgement...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I certainly don't.
Has a powerful shot but nothing else.

Just wondering if anyone actually thinks we should keep him?

Yep, a great squad player and adds strength in depth.

His equaliser against Sunderland contributed to us being Premier League Champions last season.

I don't think we will find a better utility position on the left had side. Lest see how he performs now Roberto has left, I think we should say that about the entire squad!

BigJoe#1 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I certainly don't.
Has a powerful shot but nothing else.

Just wondering if anyone actually thinks we should keep him?

Yep, a great squad player and adds strength in depth.

His equaliser against Sunderland contributed to us being Premier League Champions last season.

I don't think we will find a better utility position on the left had side. Lest see how he performs now Roberto has left, I think we should say that about the entire squad!

This

No. He lacks the positioning sense to be a left back and lacks the pace to be a winger. Most of his free kicks and shots end up in row Z as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.