Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

He's stepped in with the odd free kick and he's a hard player but that's about it. I'm struggling to think of when I'd pick him in my starting XI if everyone is fit or not suspended. He neglects his defensive duties as a left back and there's not a suitable place for him further forwards.

Kolarov needs first team football and City can't offer it to him.

Essembe said:
Comedically yes.

Also....

He did put off Berbetov enough to stop the rags from going ahead early in the 6-1 and for that, he has my gratitude. Also, the incredible free kick resulting in a goal in the Derby game when Vinnie got sent off.

As always, we judge people/footballers by their worst moments and rarely remember when they were at their best.

Eh? Berbaflop never played, neither did Kolarov.

It is essential that any teams back-up full back is sound defensively. Attacking ability is a bonus. Kolarov ain't good enough to step in for Clichy in a match where we would be tested.

He reminds me of Petrov (I know different position etc.),just as one-footed,and sure
both were capable of the spectacular one minute and absolute shite the next.
Kolarov is far too inconsistent and so it's a no from me.

Perfect option for playing bottom half teams who come to the Etihad and park the bus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.