Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

If they hadn't have scored we'd have played 10 minutes extra time and they'd probably have 'won' a penalty.

I was thinking how unfair it was but then I remembered how we beat Gillingham and suddenly everything seemed to be equal.

And in the big scheme of things we're probably nearer to matching them in every area than we have been for 30 years - the future is ours.

concernedofStockport said:
Some unbelievably embarrassing posts, some facts - warning, you may need to take off blue tinted specs in order to read without self combusting...

Minimum of 4 minutes added time was indicated by the 4th offical as Bellamy celebrated.

89'55" Bellamy scores. Spends 85 secs larging it in front of the fans and fannying about getting back in his own half.

91'20" Game restarts. No added time has yet been played.

92'30" Sub. Only 1 minute 10 added time played.

93'00" Game restarts.

95'30" Mickey bloody Owen scores. 3'40" added time played

96'20" Game restarts. 20 secs added time left.

96'40" 4 mins up - Full Time.

so the rag who ran onto the pitch, bellamy twatting him, rag being removed by stewards, all came to 20 seconds then did it? cos thats all was played AFTER owens goal according to you. get a new watch fella.

Ronnie the Rep said:
we can argue this all night, the simple fact is that we were at the swamp and whatever is necessary to preserve the top 4's dominance will be done.

This is covered in the rules by point e) any other cause

It really is completely and utterly outrageous, if there was ever any doubt that we're on our own and it's us against them - then that certainly no longer remains.

"Welcome to Corruption" indeed.

We all know Referees at the Theatre of Fickle Fuckers give them penalties like bloody sweets and the away team get nowt.Thats because they SHIT themselves and are scared of the SCUM.
The FA are no better they are also up the arse of the SCUM along with the Papers.I love it when they do get beat just what excuses are gonna come out and how Match of the Day edit the highlights to make out they were the better team on the day and say it was a SCUM off day ,not that they got played off the park.
Just like at the top in this country its all corrupt and bent and the SCUM and the FA are no different.

Powelleblue
Blackley Blue forever.

We all know Referees at the Theatre of Fickle Fuckers give them penalties like bloody sweets and the away team get nowt.Thats because they SHIT themselves and are scared of the SCUM.
The FA are no better they are also up the arse of the SCUM along with the Papers.I love it when they do get beat just what excuses are gonna come out and how Match of the Day edit the highlights to make out they were the better team on the day and say it was a SCUM off day ,not that they got played off the park.
Just like at the top in this country its all corrupt and bent and the SCUM and the FA are no different.

Powelleblue
Blackley Blue forever.

the interest is money the sky 4 deveoped it and they continue it too much money involved for the top four to lose too many games and if you believe that the EPL is not corrupt then dream on ........

Right. Look how successful this forum was in getting the banner thanking shekh mansour. one NEEDS to be one again saying something along the lines of 'The F.A- Welcome to Corruption' (cheers singingtheblues ;) ) or another there was another thread the other day suggesting t-shirts get made. I for one would certainly contribute. We need to show these f***ers what we really think about them!!!

Right. Look how successful this forum was in getting the banner thanking shekh mansour. one NEEDS to be one again saying something along the lines of 'The F.A- Welcome to Corruption' (cheers singingtheblues ;) ) or another there was another thread the other day suggesting t-shirts get made. I for one would certainly contribute. We need to show these f***ers what we really think about them!!!

(whoops) sorry bout that triple post!! being very slow this laptop :@

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.