Does the constant slander about City bother you?

Yesterday was a prime example on how the constant bile produced by the media is having an effect on the population in general. When Grealish came on and every time he touched the ball he was roundly booed by the Leicester fans. Why. We didn’t buy him from Leicester nor did we ‘beat’ Leicester to his signature. So why? The only reason is the negative bile sprouted by the media. It reminds me so much of the reaction to Sterling after he signed for us.

Yesterday was a prime example on how the constant bile produced by the media is having an effect on the population in general. When Grealish came on and every time he touched the ball he was roundly booed by the Leicester fans. Why. We didn’t buy him from Leicester nor did we ‘beat’ Leicester to his signature. So why? The only reason is the negative bile sprouted by the media. It reminds me so much of the reaction to Sterling after he signed for us.
The morons will get bored

I used to work with a Liverpool supporter and he informed me that Sterling was booed vociferously whenever he played for us at Anfield because they knew it affected his performance and if that gave them an advantage then they would continue to do it. Obviously it linked back to the media spin on him leaving them for us but it was (is) up to Sterling to overcome it - however much it seems stupid and infantile to us.

Indeed. We've seen in recent times, particularly in the 1930's and 1940's how words lead to actions.

There's no doubt that much of the lies and smears are driven by other clubs and their lickspittles in the media. I always believed in the past that journalists were seekers of facts, tellers of truths and enemies of injustice. But this current crop of football journalists are (to quote Aneurin Bevan) lower than vermin.

They've whipped up xenophobia and outright racism. None are remotely bothered about facts, fairness or the consequences of their words. They spew out just what their puppet masters, be they club PR teams, agents, advertisers, even political entities, tell them to write.

For those saying they're not bothered, well that's great but I've suffered personally at the hands of some of these lowlife pieces of shit. Delaney, Corbett, the two Harrises, have themselves attacked me directly, and encouraged others to do so.

They've formally complained about me to my employer and to City. Fortunately both stood firm but they could easily have cost me my livelihood, simply because I've stood up and defended my club. They were happily prepared to ruin me and that certainly bothers me.

Fortunately some stood shoulder-to-shoulder with me and they suffered as well. I know two people who were driven to being treated for depression by these shitbags. And those shitbags will think that's a job well done. That's how low they are.

Everyone who considers themselves a City fan absolutely SHOULD be bothered by this constant outpouring of uninformed drivel, slander and outright lies. It's a war and you're all in the trenches whether you like it or not.
I'd like to see the club banning Stone, Delaney, the Harrises, Liew and the rest - they've got enough evidence. That would encourage me to defend the club against the lies, bias and general blackening of the club's name. It's got to start with the club surely ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.