Does the constant slander about City bother you?

I can’t take it when Villa fans give it out, when we’ve had higher attendances in almost any era, higher historical average attendance, higher record attendance, traditionally more numbers travelling away.

Have to admit I’m a biter, you can’t always let them get away with spreading their delusional brand of bullshit.

Don't take the hate personally when United were top dogs in the nineties they got dogs abuse everywhere in spite of a favourable press. One of the most popular chants at England internationals was " stand up if you hate Man U, this spread to cricket test matches. United players names where booed when announced at Wembley and Beckham was abused every time he touched the ball this only stopped when England games moved to OT. Haters got to hate it's a sign of success. Curiously this never happened to the dippers a generation earlier. So never mind being hated beats being loved for being shit.

It frustrates me that the club doesn't appear to deal with the blatant lies which some of these media whores put out, but I presume that the club have decided not to get drawn into a war with the media.

Tough to take sometimes though.

It bothers me to the extent that I think it affects how our games are refereed.
When the Business plan FFP failed to protect the privileged few ,the business changed from a sport to an entertainment, where the TV fan is the biggest player, in years gone we used to have the Homer ref now we have the social standing ref. When we get called Cheats we will be treated as Cheats, pretty sure we hold the record for most bookings for simulation in a season.
We should be bothered about orchestrated slander but not the usual bull.

the success brings it on and this particular period of glorious success we are having is at a time when social media is rife... Its bringing out the idiots in mass like never seen before.

its all jealousy, makes me laugh, the critics would all give their right arm to be in our shoes.

Whether it’s how much money we spend, ‘lack of history’, FFP, Pep etc. It’s got to the point where I’ve just deleted Twitter etc simply because it’s so f*cking boring reading this nonsense every day. Don’t these people get bored??

Yep.

My twitters gone

Instagram is heading that way but i just block the pages and don't interact on these ublic groups.

facebook i dont even bother looking at articles, even if they are city articles done by the club.

just for the comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.