Does the constant slander about City bother you?

I know they're biased against us, jealous of our riches, and constantly trying to belittle our accomplishments, and for that they're all cunts.
But I honestly wish we hadn't made things worse by chucking 100 million at Grealish. A player, let's face it, we didn't need.
Maybe I'm being overly sensitive but that's how I feel and I can't help it.
TBH mate they slaughter us anyway, so f**k em!! when challenged over our spending I now reply "don't worry it will get worse for you" and simply smile.

I know they're biased against us, jealous of our riches, and constantly trying to belittle our accomplishments, and for that they're all cunts.
But I honestly wish we hadn't made things worse by chucking 100 million at Grealish. A player, let's face it, we didn't need.
Maybe I'm being overly sensitive but that's how I feel and I can't help it.
If Bernardo leaves we did need to replace him, if he doesn’t then it’s overkill but I couldn’t give a shit. After the first title we signed Rodwell and Garcia whilst they signed Van Persie and won the league.

If we win it again then it’ll be worth it

Unfortunately, every online news agency (commercial or BBC) relies on encouraging as many people as possible to click on / read their articles.

And because Britain (and beyond) is packed full of Utd & Liverpool supporters (yes, 99% of them have no intention of ever even visiting Manchester or Liverpool, but they're still the 'default' clubs to state you support) ... it means that 99% of articles about City need to be ones Utd and/or Liverpool fans want to read. ie: negative.

What is odd about football journalism, is that "making stuff up" and " presenting things from an obvious & ridiculously biased viewpoint", are entirely acceptable / the norm. Because football writing is "all about opinion" and rarely if ever about facts, balance or evidence.

Outside Spurs ground, already had a group of Spurs fans shout at us that we're buying the league. Love it, pure envy!
well they're celebrating like they've won the quadruple and the double over arsenal all in one game, even though everyone says anything we win doesn't matter. I wonder if the coach wreckers will condemn them for waving those shameful plastic flags.

Only when it comes from commentators on sports channels I pay through the nose for on the rare occasions we lose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.