Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Yaya still has a role to play, he's brilliant. Pep has got him on a special early assignment to prepare us for playing with 10 men next season because he knows the referees will have a field day when were a few points clear.

Half time oranges?

He'll be gone. With each passing week he becomes less relevant, just like Kompany, just like Silva, just like Zabba, just like Kolarov.

They've run their race and deserve to be thanked and waved off into the sunset.

Simply put, even if his head wants to, his body won't allow it.
He shouldn't play a whole 90' game from now on, as he just don't have the energy levels required to.
Watching him strolling around and attempting to press opponents at the pace of an old hag, was painful.
In my eyes, Yaya will remain the most gifted player we ever had, and perhaps the absolute best also. But time caught up with him real quick.

Half time oranges?

He'll be gone. With each passing week he becomes less relevant, just like Kompany, just like Silva, just like Zabba, just like Kolarov.

They've run their race and deserve to be thanked and waved off into the sunset.

Silva, Kompany and Zabaleta can all still do a job within the squad but I don't think they're guaranteed starters any longer.

Silva, Kompany and Zabaleta can all still do a job within the squad but I don't think they're guaranteed starters any longer.
If we can line up with them three on the bench then we'd be some team.

Out of those three you mention, I can say Zabba is finished. He would struggle as a squad player in a top eight side.

Legs have gone.
Well, you can say in your opinion his legs gave gone and he's finished. I think he still has a role to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.