Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true legend for us but too past his peak to play in this team.

Once the legs have gone and the fire has burnt out it's time to give it up.

A true legend for us but too past his peak to play in this team.

Once the legs have gone and the fire has burnt out it's time to give it up.
Yea. Leave them wanting more, as the saying goes. But with the amount of money involved I can't really blame him for sticking around.

Yea. Leave them wanting more, as the saying goes. But with the amount of money involved I can't really blame him for sticking around.
"I can't really blame him" Really? Well I can mate. A multi millionaire who's fucking stealing a living at the club, represented by an avaricious c££t of an agent who's more stubborn than the average shit stain on a white towel in a 30 degree wash!

Hopefully Pelligrini comes calling in January and takes him to China.

"I can't really blame him" Really? Well I can mate. A multi millionaire who's fucking stealing a living at the club, represented by an avaricious c££t of an agent who's more stubborn than the average shit stain on a white towel in a 30 degree wash!
Is Joe stealing a living? Seeing as he plays for someone else yet the club pays about 70℅ of his wages.

Its a bullshit claim. Once you sign a contract, you've earned the right to every penny stipulated in the contract.

Is Joe stealing a living? Seeing as he plays for someone else yet the club pays about 70℅ of his wages.

Its a bullshit claim. Once you sign a contract, you've earned the right to every penny stipulated in the contract.
You'd think he'd act with some kind of dignity in doing so wouldn't you.

You also have to abide by the club's rules and he's treading a fine line. But it's only himself he's hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.