Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When mancini says that toure decided not to betray City, did he also point out that Milan were offering him 50k a week?
They should be offering far more than that anyway. They'd make 200k a week from lampshades, duvet covers and car air freshners in the ivory Coast, such is the bloke's importance. Unless his agent is talking 100% horse shit.

If we are trailing by one goal tomorrow with 15 minutes to go Yaya would still be a player I would like us to bring on.... And they would not like us to bring on.

(But we wont be so not an issue !)

Raiola has a stable of players, some world class or about to hit their peak with all the top clubs interested. Seyuk has one over the hill player who for two years has looked shot. Let's see where Yaya ends up for all his talent. I don't think any comparisons have merit apart from the fact they are both indeed, gobshites.
I don't know, maybe you're the kind of person who admires that kind of thing. I'm sure their clients who put money above all other things do but I believe it's the likes of these two cockroaches who shame the sport as much as the bent bastards at UEFA and FIFA.
Your response misses the point: I neither admire nor like either nor did I suggest I did. I Simply pointed out these acts were quite common amongst agents. A point you and SWP disputed. I also suggested most of the gobshits who did this often had some of the best players in their stable. A point that is supported by Raiola being a gobshit.

It seems you finally come around to my original point: it's talent that matters, not the blaring of overzealous agents. Hence why I concluded none of Seljuk's supposed comments regarding our club resonates with us or any other club. Why? Coz agents act like this all the time.

It's an unfortunate part and parcel of the business. Again, supporting my original point.

Joe Hart:
- Got the message he wasn't wanted and moved on, even though it hurt
- Possesses the professionalism to give playing the highest priority
- Showed great dignity throughout
- Has always represented the club positively
- Kept himself in fighting trim and battle-ready.

Yaya ???

You really think there's some sort of equivalence or are you arguing for the sake of it?
Yes. But then again you are pretending this has only been said about Yaya.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat it: It's not about Yaya. Take our Yaya, and replace with Wayne Bridge. The result is the same. Bridge stayed in shape, never fussed about anything but got shit for not leaving quickly. Joe himself would not have left, if he has to go making 30℅ of his contract. .

So no, Joe did No prioritize football. Just was luck the club was willing to foot his bill. Others weren't so lucky

His agent has virtually ended Yaya's career in a blue shirt , why the big man condones his agents constant attacks on our club , is bewildering , Yaya will sit on his large posterior collecting his £200k a week , (nice work , if you can get it) and any future employer will be full of trepidation , because his agent is a proper shithouse.

Your response misses the point: I neither admire nor like either nor did I suggest I did. I Simply pointed out these acts were quite common amongst agents. A point you and SWP disputed. I also suggested most of the gobshits who did this often had some of the best players in their stable. A point that is supported by Raiola being a gobshit.

It seems you finally come around to my original point: it's talent that matters, not the blaring of overzealous agents. Hence why I concluded none of Seljuk's supposed comments regarding our club resonates with us or any other club. Why? Coz agents act like this all the time.

It's an unfortunate part and parcel of the business. Again, supporting my original point.
I haven't come around to your point at all. I couldn't disagree more with you. This converastion is about Yaya and his agent. I'm not arsed about anybody else because it doesn't affect my club. You love to think you're correct all the time don't you Dax.

Yes. But then again you are pretending this has only been said about Yaya.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat it: It's not about Yaya. Take our Yaya, and replace with Wayne Bridge. The result is the same. Bridge stayed in shape, never fussed about anything but got shit for not leaving quickly. Joe himself would not have left, if he has to go making 30℅ of his contract. .

So no, Joe did No prioritize football. Just was luck the club was willing to foot his bill. Others weren't so lucky

Instead of bullshitting and waffling, try comparing my bullet points, Joe v Yaya.

I haven't come around to your point at all. I couldn't disagree more with you. This converastion is about Yaya and his agent. I'm not arsed about anybody else because it doesn't affect my club. You love to think you're correct all the time don't you Dax.
Below is SWPs comments. Bolded after that is your response to his comments. In Italics is the portion of your comments that has now been disproven without even trying.

You concluding Raiola is a cockroach and a disgrace to the sport is where you have come to my position. I.e. Admiring this behavior happens amongst agents.

And yes, I think I'm always right. But then again so do you and everyone else when they have an opinion on an issue.

In this one though. It's not just a thought. I am in fact right. Despicable agents bugging out. are not as you claim ' that's because itnever happens.'
Mino didn't get his big pay for Pogba by slagging of Juve for years.

I can't think of any other agent/player combo that would even think they open the market place by slagging off their current club for a number of years.
That's because it never happens. Dax is having a nightmare on this. Fortunately he's in the minority of about one.

Instead of bullshitting and waffling, try comparing my bullet points, Joe v Yaya.
Your bullet points?

Joe stayed in shape. Yaya stayed in shape (Yaya is in better shape now than he was last year).

Joe showed great dignity throughout: Again, your opinion. Even if I agree with it. Others can easily frame it differently. That he laughed when Willy got injured wasn't dignified. That he balked at playing the way Pep wanted wasn't dignified.

Understand this, I don't agree with either claim, but these are acceptable framing of the points. Even if I disagree with them.

Represented the club probably. Hanging with rag, Head and shoulders commercial, buying into star symbols E.t.c. Again, I don't agree with any of this dumb attributions and framing of why he wasn't performing when he wasn't. But this doesn't mean it wasn't brought up and framed as a slight on the club. 'Check the threads on Joe.

Got the msg and moved on: Sure, after City were willing to pay his wage.

The point of this whole exercise is that it's about framing not facts. You framed Joe in the best light and conclude he is more deserving of his contract than YAYA. Most will agree with you.

But the reason why you deserve your contract is not because of how you have been framed or perceive, but rather because you've earned it by signing a Contract. Period! That's the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.