Doesn't sound like its going well...

Pigeonho said:
pete1201 said:
Fanny Fart said:
Had a great night last night in Naples. Not a hint of trouble whatsoever.
Everybody very friendly, giving us free drinks in bars etc.
Met Paddy V on an evening stroll.
Everyone seems to love Balotelli, even heard a couple of kids trying to sing his song!

FF lets hope it stays that way...I had coffee yesterday morning with some Ultras and they said things shuld be ok ...but that they could not legislate for some of the idiots in the city...they complimented City fans fr the way they were received in Manchester
Purely out of interest, what are Napoli's 'Ultras' called? By that I mean do they have a name? Seen a few documentaries about Italian fans, the Irreduccibili of Lazio, the Drughi of Juventus - have these Napoli Ultras got a name? Is it political like those of Lazio?

1st let me tell you Drughi and Irreducibli are pussies of the highest order. Last season about 50 lazio fans were at san Paolo and Juventus not many more. When Dyer did his progs Napoli were in serie C and not considered. When Nap0li travel Italy trembles especially up North...there is no other fans like the Ultras of Napoli not even Roma (in fact they are pussies). With other fans in Italy it is not only football it is a cultural divide. Napoli is a forgotten city and blames its ills on the north and Rome. Neapolitans are proud because they have a culture even more historic than Rome. Napoli will regularly take 5-10,000 to their northern cousins. If you were to tell a Napoli fan to be scared of Drughi or Lazio he would literally p*ss himself laughing.
That said...every fan I have spoken to here and also the London branch could not compliment city enough.....I pray all goes well today...but who knows

pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:
pete1201 said:
FF lets hope it stays that way...I had coffee yesterday morning with some Ultras and they said things shuld be ok ...but that they could not legislate for some of the idiots in the city...they complimented City fans fr the way they were received in Manchester
Purely out of interest, what are Napoli's 'Ultras' called? By that I mean do they have a name? Seen a few documentaries about Italian fans, the Irreduccibili of Lazio, the Drughi of Juventus - have these Napoli Ultras got a name? Is it political like those of Lazio?

1st let me tell you Drughi and Irreducibli are pussies of the highest order. Last season about 50 lazio fans were at san Paolo and Juventus not many more. When Dyer did his progs Napoli were in serie C and not considered. When Nap0li travel Italy trembles especially up North...there is no other fans like the Ultras of Napoli not even Roma (in fact they are pussies). With other fans in Italy it is not only football it is a cultural divide. Napoli is a forgotten city and blames its ills on the north and Rome. Neapolitans are proud because they have a culture even more historic than Rome. Napoli will regularly take 5-10,000 to their northern cousins. If you were to tell a Napoli fan to be scared of Drughi or Lazio he would literally p*ss himself laughing.
That said...every fan I have spoken to here and also the London branch could not compliment city enough.....I pray all goes well today...but who knows
I see. It was a BBC documentary I watched, about the political aspect of Lazio fans who reside in the Curva Sud. Proper mental bastard he was, not so much the violence side, (though that was pretty shocking from what was broadcast as he 'ordered' some of his cronies to kick shit out of some innocent fan who hadn't listened to his order to not cheer when Lazio scored), but more the fact they seemed to have the run of the club. The Danny Dire, (purposely mis-spelt), one on Juve, well if it had been done by another filmmaker I would have taken it more seriously, but it's Danny Dire so you can't really can you?!
There's a book i've been meaning to buy about an English documentarian who followed Hellas Verona around for a full season, which sounds interesting.

Pigeonho said:
pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:

I see. It was a BBC documentary I watched, about the political aspect of Lazio fans who reside in the Curva Sud. Proper mental bastard he was, not so much the violence side, (though that was pretty shocking from what was broadcast as he 'ordered' some of his cronies to kick shit out of some innocent fan who hadn't listened to his order to not cheer when Lazio scored), but more the fact they seemed to have the run of the club. The Danny Dire, (purposely mis-spelt), one on Juve, well if it had been done by another filmmaker I would have taken it more seriously, but it's Danny Dire so you can't really can you?!
There's a book i've been meaning to buy about an English documentarian who followed Hellas Verona around for a full season, which sounds interesting.
Napoli fans are not political...all fascism is found in Rome and Northwards. Napoli is a melting pot of tolerance....but they dn't tolerate those roman and northern clubs believe me<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am --<br /><br />
pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:
pete1201 said:
Napoli fans are not political...all fascism is found in Rome and Northwards. Napoli is a melting pot of tolerance....but they dn't tolerate those roman and northern clubs believe me
Brescia,Verona, Lazio and Atalanta are the biggest fascists...Verona and atalanta have the best firms in Italy and are Napoli's biggest enemies...The big clubs.Juve Lazio Milan and Inter are also rans when it comes down to brass tacks...anyway off up town now...a bit more worried than I was yesterday

pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:
pete1201 said:

So everyone else are 'pussies'and Napoli are real hard men?
The rest of Italy trembles?
Because a bunch of immature,knife-carrying 70's throwbacks think that terrorising innocent people is some warped badge of honour?
Grow the fuck up,you imbecile.
The rest of the civilized world has consigned football hooliganism to the dustbin of history,where it belongs.
So stop bigging-up a bunch of mindless fucking thugs,because you just look like a childish knob.
Try sorting out your country's fucking overdraft instead of acting like an unappointed cheerleader for dickheads.

Not really surprised if it's kicked off between blues after what I witnessed in villareal, so many dickheads at that game. Kicking off every night in benidorm, lots of young lads 20 handed who couldn't take their beer, acting like they were ten men and causing trouble with old school blues. Then when they were confronted the next day, shit themselves and full of apologies.

Could see some of these lads being in Napoli without the numbers being confronted by lads with a score to settle, especially when the ale is flowing. Stupid thing to do though as it will deffo find it's way back to napolis nutters. It's ok for those in sorrento, they are on an organised trip, it's the blues in Naples, who've made their own way there, who could suffer the consequences.

pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:
pete1201 said:
Napoli fans are not political...all fascism is found in Rome and Northwards. Napoli is a melting pot of tolerance....but they dn't tolerate those roman and northern clubs believe me

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am --

pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:
Brescia,Verona, Lazio and Atalanta are the biggest fascists...Verona and atalanta have the best firms in Italy and are Napoli's biggest enemies...The big clubs.Juve Lazio Milan and Inter are also rans when it comes down to brass tacks...anyway off up town now...a bit more worried than I was yesterday

What did the Romans ever do for us anyway?

Not bigging it up at all...this is how it is ...Italy is 20 years behind us...Is a statemnt of facts...I am against violence 100%..I am trying to show you the mentality that exists here...it is rough tough and dangerous...go to any city and ask about Napoli...they call them sub human...fact is that is a load of rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.