Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fear in these liberally extreme creatures is misguided.
More concerned about being PC than actually getting anything else done.
They'll cry Racism on the behalf of minorities (many of whom actually dislike this)

A friend summed it up best for me when we were kids: "I'd rather be picked to play in the school football team because of my ability, not because I'm the token black kid, and if I don't get picked it's tough shit, I'll have to prove I can be better"

I'm more concerned about being hit by an asteroid on this small piece of rock in this vast open space in this gigantic universe than say when WW3 will happen.
Quite a lot of bollocks in there mind. Your mate sounds none too bright if he thinks that is what being PC is. And there is nothing wrong with having due regard to being PC in trying to get things done. I havent seen anyone crying racism vicariously on behalf on a minority in that campaign, more just statements of fact that Trump said things were, factually, racist, and therefore should not be saying. That isnt liberally extreme, that is just being decent

He has turned americans against each other and incited violence at his own rallies and he is surprised people are kicking off,he knows every single nasty arse stuff he comes out with will set somebody off,the clown
You do realise he hasn't become president or 'done' anything yet don't you? I notice no one rioted when he actually said the nasty things - possibly because they were smugly confident the election would go the other way. Trying to justify rioting today by the fact that a couple of weeks ago tango man said he didn't like Mexicans is clutching at straws. If you can't see the irony in condoning violent behavior because of something someone said there is no reasoning with you.

These people and this way of thinking didn't suddenly appear out of thin air when Donald Trump became president. Its been there for ages, thats what people should be focusing on and looking at changing

He has turned americans against each other and incited violence at his own rallies and he is surprised people are kicking off,he knows every single nasty arse stuff he comes out with will set somebody off,the clown

they were already against each other though. its been simmering for years. its the same in this country swell. as brexit has shown the working class feel completely alienated and left behind. the media, metropolitan cities are at complete odds with what most of the public think. examples beign immigration and identity

You do realise he hasn't become president or 'done' anything yet don't you? I notice no one rioted when he actually said the nasty things - possibly because they were smugly confident the election would go the other way. Trying to justify rioting today by the fact that a couple of weeks ago tango man said he didn't like Mexicans is clutching at straws. If you can't see the irony in condoning violent behavior because of something someone said there is no reasoning with you.
If you can't see what he has been saying every day for the last 18 mths has stoked the fires then there is no reasoning with you

If you can't see what he has been saying every day for the last 18 mths has stoked the fires then there is no reasoning with you
I'm not the one saying its OK to riot and put windows in though. The American people had a chance to reject him and what he says at the ballot box and decided to reject Hilary.
Its a fairly clear line between protest and violent disorder which has been crossed and ultimately this has happened in the last 24 hrs because trump was elected, not because of what he has said for 18 months. This shows they are just a load of slapped arses that can't take losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.