Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live in some Utopian Dreamland. Wait for the shitstorm that is coming, if Trump follows through on half of the bullshit he believes!

The soft underbelly that Europe shows at every opportunity is killing the major European economies. Good luck with that. The world is a bad place, regardless of what the Eurocrats tell you, or try to stuff down your throat. It is all well and good telling people we are all the same and love one and other, but in the real world, lots and lots of people are fucking arseholes who will kill you for you for nothing.
Not sure I'm understanding - You wanted to kick off with the Russians?

You live in some Utopian Dreamland. Wait for the shitstorm that is coming, if Trump follows through on half of the bullshit he believes!

The soft underbelly that Europe shows at every opportunity is killing the major European economies. Good luck with that. The world is a bad place, regardless of what the Eurocrats tell you, or try to stuff down your throat. It is all well and good telling people we are all the same and love one and other, but in the real world, lots and lots of people are fucking arseholes who will kill you for you for nothing.
The one thing that will stop Trump doing anything too stupid is that the only thing he cares about is his own wealth and power. He won't do anything that will upset the economy too much as his main concern is accumulating billions so any collapse in real estate brought about by a failing economy will hurt him in his pocket. Anyone who already has money in today's America will do fine. It's the poor sods at the bottom who will get shat on even more than they do already and ironically they're the ones who got him elected.

I wonder if Brexit would have won in the UK under an Electoral College-type structure.

I think the EC is kind of silly but I can see its point and I certainly find the post-election bashing of it by those whose candidate lost ironic if not outright lame.

I wonder if Brexit would have won in the UK under an Electoral College-type structure.

I think the EC is kind of silly but I can see its point and I certainly find the post-election bashing of it by those whose candidate lost ironic if not outright lame.

Che cosa

The one thing that will stop Trump doing anything too stupid is that the only thing he cares about is his own wealth and power. He won't do anything that will upset the economy too much as his main concern is accumulating billions so any collapse in real estate brought about by a failing economy will hurt him in his pocket. Anyone who already has money in today's America will do fine. It's the poor sods at the bottom who will get shat on even more than they do already and ironically they're the ones who got him elected.
You've got to worry about the ones at the bottom getting shat on by Trump if he follows through

Are you available for children's parties?

Are you available for children's parties?

He's fully booked....

tumblr_mxt2lbx0W31r2r5igo1_500.gif

Dead right, WD, but this applies to the entire planet. It's something that I keep repeating to Mrs Ewing over our Weetabix Oatibix. It doesn't matter to the likes of Hammond, Juncker, Putin - they are all financially secure whatever chemical effluent hits the fan. They can survive Wall Street tumbles and the £ sliding. It's those who have fuck all in their wallets and purses at the end of the week/month!

Dead right, WD, but this applies to the entire planet. It's something that I keep repeating to Mrs Ewing over our Weetabix Oatibix. It doesn't matter to the likes of Hammond, Juncker, Putin - they are all financially secure whatever chemical effluent hits the fan. They can survive Wall Street tumbles and the £ sliding. It's those who have fuck all in their wallets and purses at the end of the week/month!

Humbug!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.