Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because anybody who disagrees with you and the prevailing current is acting like a child and lacks grace. Whereas talking about "the Orange Abortion" and such type is perfectly valid behaviour. You make your own bed.

MJaMlBP.jpg
Try again. I’ve not suggest you’ve acted like a child. I’m saying you’re a hypocrite for defending a guy who acts without grace and in a childish manner every day.

The difference being, he’s the fucking President.

Surprised you weren’t able to understand my post to be honest. And I don’t know why you’re moaning about us calling out Trump, free speech and all that (and before you come back with “no free speech on here/CoC etc”, Trumo doesn’t post on here so isn’t protected by the CoC).

Ps. My bed is huge and comfy.

Try again. I’ve not suggest you’ve acted like a child. I’m saying you’re a hypocrite for defending a guy who acts without grace and in a childish manner every day.

The difference being, he’s the fucking President.

Because he's not posting on a forum where I'm trying to have a proper conversation with people. If people want to go down the "Orange man bad" route then I can shitpost with the best of them; my point is that we can all actually have a rational conversation or we can post memes and presume "the other side" are all evil and corrupt and the worst thing ever. Either is fine by me.

This made me laugh

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

Democrats always have to work harder. Since the rise of the Super PAC and the likes of Roger Stone the GOP have been better funded.

Anyone can use/ create a Super PAC. Stephen Colbert showed how easy it was, actually.

Dems have their way of getting their candidates selected against fair means.

Super -fookin'-Delegates.

It's horseh*t practice within their own party.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.