Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him get on with it they will dump him out of office on medical grounds on the basis he is bi-polar. How else do you explain sacking a guy because there is a breakdown in trust one day and next day trying to blame it on the media and your own intelligence community ??

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

7147c21f127644f637f3e0c34f2257cd

MZg8Sep.jpg

Dude! Come on....

I mean its not like there are no precedents. Think of another TV presenter with weird blond hair who got into trouble over what he was up to with young women....

Only 19 Republican senators are required to impeach him. If the impeachment is supported by Pence and Ryan they won't have a problem getting the necessary support.

Struggling to understand how anyone can still support Trump after this. He's not denying that Flynn colluded with the Russians but is doubling down on blaming the media for publishing it! Absolutely stunning stupidity. If he even had half a brain he'd be distancing himself from Flynn. Instead he's saying Flynn's done nothing wrong. If that was true why has Flynn resigned? It seems obvious that the contact between Flynn and the Russians was sanctioned by Trump behind Pence's back. My prediction for Trump's impeachment has moved forward by a few months.

I cant see the Republicans turning against him just yet, not unless he does something totally crazy. If they turf him out know, for mainly doing what he promised to do, it will make the next election very difficult for them as they will have alienated a huge section of their voters. They really need to wait until the voters who voted him into power turn against him in large numbers.

If there's an investigation into the White House, who runs it?

If there's an investigation, is a special investigator allowed to explore Trump's tax returns or is Trump allowed to deny this request as President?
A Special Investigator has to be approved by Congress, so that won't happen. What will happen is the Intelligence Committee will investigate. They're already gearing up for it. Congress has subpoena authority, but the President also has many, many exemptions, due to the separation of powers. I'm not sure if he can ever be compelled to produce his tax returns, although if it got to that point, the IRS has them, so it is not like he has them in a secret location!!!

I'd be surprised if Putin didn't already have a copy!

The key to all of this is the tipping point at which Republicans in Congress believe it is hurting them in their own districts. Only then will we see a sea change.

That said, there are Congressional elections next Autumn, so some of the Republicans need to get out ahead of this. However, they have been so successful at gerrymandering that many, many Republicans may NEVER have to worry about losing their seats!

Democracy, my arse! AustinBlue should know, he lives in a very very liberal/Democratic city in Texas that NEVER goes to Democrats because the city has been divvied up into small pieces attached to the Republican rural areas surrounding the city!

Zombie Trump: 28 Days Later.

The virus that has crippled America resulting in the intellectual and ethical Zombie taking over has reached 28 days.

Let's hope the 28 Weeks Later sequel is never made.

Another day jam packed with jaw dropping fucktardery has dawned.

I mean its not like there are no precedents. Think of another TV presenter with weird blond hair who got into trouble over what he was up to with young women....

"Young women" is one thing, but dude, that's how he 'handles' his DAUGHTER!!

A Special Investigator has to be approved by Congress, so that won't happen. What will happen is the Intelligence Committee will investigate. They're already gearing up for it. Congress has subpoena authority, but the President also has many, many exemptions, due to the separation of powers. I'm not sure if he can ever be compelled to produce his tax returns, although if it got to that point, the IRS has them, so it is not like he has them in a secret location!!!

I'd be surprised if Putin didn't already have a copy!

The key to all of this is the tipping point at which Republicans in Congress believe it is hurting them in their own districts. Only then will we see a sea change.

That said, there are Congressional elections next Autumn, so some of the Republicans need to get out ahead of this. However, they have been so successful at gerrymandering that many, many Republicans may NEVER have to worry about losing their seats!

Democracy, my arse! AustinBlue should know, he lives in a very very liberal/Democratic city in Texas that NEVER goes to Democrats because the city has been divvied up into small pieces attached to the Republican rural areas surrounding the city!

Funnily enough, this cropped up overnight...

Tick... Tock...

I cant see the Republicans turning against him just yet, not unless he does something totally crazy. If they turf him out know, for mainly doing what he promised to do, it will make the next election very difficult for them as they will have alienated a huge section of their voters. They really need to wait until the voters who voted him into power turn against him in large numbers.
Agreed but it's only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.