Donald Trump

Naw, he's no Trumpy -- he's simply irritated, frustrated and disappointed that he can't stay above the fray and critici(s)ze both sides equally, like the true periodically-smug-and-trollish misanthrope he is. He has enough common sense to recogniz(s)e that. He's not a fucking hopeless wanking moron like the other two.
“Troll” is so much more concise.

Though, I do think he has become a Trump apologist in practice.

He’ll no doubt soon post a treatise on why calling Harris “mentally-disabled” and suggesting a “Purge”-like criminal justice policy are completely reasonable assertions, not in any way a sign of a disturbed person unfit for high office, and anyone saying otherwise is “self-radicalised”.

“Troll” is so much more concise.

Though, I do think he has become a Trump apologist in practice.

He’ll no doubt soon post a treatise on why calling Harris “mentally-disabled” and suggesting a “Purge”-like criminal justice policy are completely reasonable assertions, not in any way a sign of a disturbed person unfit for high office, and anyone saying otherwise is “self-radicalised”.
I'm guessing you are referring to the individual who must feature highly on the list of blocked accounts on here?

Naw, he's no Trumpy -- he's simply irritated, frustrated and disappointed that he can't stay above the fray and critici(s)ze both sides equally, like the true periodically-smug-and-trollish misanthrope he is. He has enough common sense to recogniz(s)e that. He's not a fucking hopeless wanking moron like the other two.
Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to. Stuck him on ignore for a while thinking he was MAGA, LOL.

It's a pantomime campaign in a lot of ways -- he has no platform, no new ideas, or at least no practical solutions to problems. It's the same tired greatest hits. He doesn't prepare, and he doesn't care. He's relying on the cult of personality and the fact that plenty of his constituents won't leave him because he's a Republican and Harris isn't. As with so many of his failed ventures, he loses interest and leans on blame, excuses and lawyers to rationaliz(s)e his failures, and will do again if he doesn't win, as we know. Add to that that whether due to exogenous pressures or age or both that he's losing his marbles and I cannot see how he drives a resurgent campaign, absent a Harris gaffe. She's leaning on Democrat grass roots organiz(s)ation now to drive turnout in the swing states and operating a Hippocratic oath campaign -- "first, do no harm." The last major hurdle will be Walz tomorrow night -- he can't screw up the debate against Vance, and I don't think he will.
Trump's greatest hits include lock her up and sleepy Joe. They don't hit the spot anymore. He's totally failed with kamala. Without a Hunter's laptop style issue to keep picking at it exposes what little substance is left.

The walz vance debate looks like the last chance to move the dial.

Beyond that he needs some extraordinary events or a big October surprise to help him.

Trump's greatest hits include lock her up and sleepy Joe. They don't hit the spot anymore. He's totally failed with kamala. Without a Hunter's laptop style issue to keep picking at it exposes what little substance is left.

The walz vance debate looks like the last chance to move the dial.

Beyond that he needs some extraordinary events or a big October surprise to help him.
Vance/Waltz has the potential to move the needle slightly. There is no live fact checking, so if Vance is able to get his lies across convincingly enough, he's in with a chance of shading it. I just think Waltz has too much in his locker.

Vance/Waltz has the potential to move the needle slightly. There is no live fact checking, so if Vance is able to get his lies across convincingly enough, he's in with a chance of shading it. I just think Waltz has too much in his locker.
Walz just has to be normal and laugh at all the bullshit Vance comes out with. Don’t entertain it, just point and laugh.

ha ha ha ha ha

The funniest thing about this video is the Ivermectin kit they start shilling in the side bar half way through.

Because normal people often watch political rallies while thinking “Oh yes, I forgot to buy my monthly supplement of horse de-wormer.”

This lot are weird as fuck dude.

Walz just has to be normal and laugh at all the bullshit Vance comes out with. Don’t entertain it, just point and laugh.
Exactly. Trump has gravitas, of sorts, because of his brand and because he was President once. But Vance is a fucking wimp, and everyone on both sides knows it. Walz isn’t, and everyone on both sides knows it, though he is kindly. I think Walz has to pull out his gruff, pragmatic hunter/football coach demeanor when required — “I was a teacher for XXX years and if you were my student, I’d have flunked you” or, better, “I was a football coach for XXX years, and you’d never have made the team, not even as water boy” — or even better, “If America was a classroom you’d have a dunce cap” or “If America was a football team, you’d never make the team, let alone be captain” — like that.

Exactly. Trump has gravitas, of sorts, because of his brand and because he was President once. But Vance is a fucking wimp, and everyone on both sides knows it. Walz isn’t, and everyone on both sides knows it, though he is kindly. I think Walz has to pull out his gruff, pragmatic hunter/football coach demeanor when required — “I was a teacher for XXX years and if you were my student, I’d have flunked you” or, better, “I was a football coach for XXX years, and you’d never have made the team, not even as water boy” — or even better, “If America was a classroom you’d have a dunce cap” or “If America was a football team, you’d never make the team, let alone be captain” — like that.
Or offer him out in the playground for a scrap and tell him his dad is harder than his . Take it debating policies is out of the question with the shit show of trump and co mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.