Donald Trump

I think as a nation they really need to get away from the guns and abortion thing. To do that they'd need to dispose of the rednecks and Christian fundamentalists though so quite a challenge.
I find it amusing that outsiders seem to think a complete overhaul of the basic foundational notions of freedom found in the U.S. Constitution have to be overhauled.

Arrogance doesn’t even begin to cover it.

“They” need to get “their” shit in gear, because “they’re” crazy!

Uh huh, suuuuure!

Last edited:
I find it amusing that outsiders seem to think a complete overhaul of the basic foundational notions of freedom found in the U.S. Constitution have to be overhauled.

“They” need to get “their” shit in gear, because they’re crazy!

Uh huh, suuuuure!
Tbf you're a.gun lover and carrier so you're going to disagree with what he says.

To normal folk he's spot on. Why the fuck does a nation let anyone walk the streets with Guns?

Tbf you're a.gun lover and carrier so you're going to disagree with what he says.

To normal folk he's spot on. Why the fuck does a nation let anyone walk the streets with Guns?
I’m not a gun lover — at all — and I agree with @ChicagoBlue. His point isn’t about 2A; it’s about others here blaming “the system” or “the Constitution” instead of the bad, bad actors who have infested it.

I’m not a gun lover — at all — and I agree with @ChicagoBlue. His point isn’t about 2A; it’s about others here blaming “the system” or “the Constitution” instead of the bad, bad actors who have infested it.

It's notable that Russia has an excellent, democratic constitution.

The culture and norms of society are what safeguards democracy, and from the outside it looks as though the USA has already greatly weakened those, and is in great danger of losing them completely.

The biggest jump happened after Musk posted about polymarket and that Trump was huge favourite.

I don't think you can chicken and egg this.

As far as I can see, he posted on the 6th October, saying Trump was ahead. After that Harris actually went back in front on Betfair and Smarkets, before Trump started getting a significant jump on the 10th. That followed a few polls coming out, which were very concerning for Harris.

The polls had also been narrowing before the 6th, and while most were still predicting a Harris win, the movement had been towards Trump. The betting markets have also appeared to be a little more pro-Trump most of the time, and some of that will be down to people thinking he's underestimated in the polls, some due to large bets, and some due to the fact that people spend money on him in an evangelical way, but I'm not sure they're reacting first. It's notable that his company stock started rising later in September, when Harris's lead started looking weaker.

Uh huh, suuuuure!
Tbf mate, most nations that aren't ruled by the Taliban or other religious sects have managed to find a more common sense approach to these things.

I don't think you can chicken and egg this.

As far as I can see, he posted on the 6th October, saying Trump was ahead. After that Harris actually went back in front on Betfair and Smarkets, before Trump started getting a significant jump on the 10th. That followed a few polls coming out, which were very concerning for Harris.

The polls had also been narrowing before the 6th, and while most were still predicting a Harris win, the movement had been towards Trump. The betting markets have also appeared to be a little more pro-Trump most of the time, and some of that will be down to people thinking he's underestimated in the polls, some due to large bets, and some due to the fact that people spend money on him in an evangelical way, but I'm not sure they're reacting first. It's notable that his company stock started rising later in September, when Harris's lead started looking weaker.
Evangelicals shouldn't gamble.

Uh huh, suuuuure!
You’re answering Mazzarelli’s. He is mad.

Talking about another guys dick at a political rally?

Honestly America???

Is it just me, or has he become weirdly crass these last few days (even by his standards)? He keeps talking about dicks, and he called Harris retarded. That's not really the kind of thing he would have done a couple of years ago, despite all the other awful shit he does.

It's like whatever little filter he had that helped offer some veneer of plausible deniability has just completely dropped. Now he is just publicly saying the first thing that comes into his head and the kind of thing that he previously probably only said in private. The rate he's going, I wouldn't be surprised if he drops an N-bomb before polling day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.