Donald Trump

When that is nearly 50% of the voting electorate, then there is a problem.
There's 2 things to note with this.

1, having a shit life is relative and in the US the perception of having a shit life is driven by the massive inequality.

2, the gop is a huge driver of the above inequality and is reliant on ignorance and misinformation when it comes to promoting themselves.

He could even go above that 50%. There's been a right gamble on him winning the Popular Vote too, Down to just 7/4. Fuckin unthinkable really but it seems he could possibly bag near 80 Million votes.

I've come to the conclusion that these folk ( There's Millions of College degree educated folk in there ) want to live with an Authoritarian leader.
Polls have gradually been sliding towards Trump over the last few weeks too.

Polls have gradually been sliding towards Trump over the last few weeks too.

Or not.

Polls are all over the place, but all seem to be within or close to within the margin of error.

Moreover, I've heard convincing arguments about why polls underestimate Trump's chances of winning; as well as convincing arguments about why polls underestimate Harris' chances of winning.

Bottom line - it's too close to call. My sense though is that Harris may hold a slight advantage currently based on the possibly unreliable polls.

Or not.

Polls are all over the place, but all seem to be within or close to within the margin of error.

Moreover, I've heard convincing arguments about why polls underestimate Trump's chances of winning; as well as convincing arguments about why polls underestimate Harris' chances of winning.

Bottom line - it's too close to call. My sense though is that Harris may hold a slight advantage currently based on the possibly unreliable polls.
I do wonder if the abortion issue might just tip it in Harris’ favour but maybe that’s just wishful thinking.

Or not.

This site has a load of them amalgamated together and all in one place, it definatly shows a narrowing over the last 3 weeks. Harris lead at 2.8 at the end of sept. now at 1.7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.