Donald Trump

He could even go above that 50%. There's been a right gamble on him winning the Popular Vote too, Down to just 7/4. Fuckin unthinkable really but it seems he could possibly bag near 80 Million votes.

I've come to the conclusion that these folk ( There's Millions of College degree educated folk in there ) want to live with an Authoritarian leader.
Never. Going. To. Happen.

The bookies, like the polls, haven’t been even closely right since the defeat of Roe vs Wade.

Polls have gradually been sliding towards Trump over the last few weeks too.

538’s owner has been including a huge amount of incredibly partisan right wing polls and virtually no partisan left wing polls. It’s about creating the narrative that the election was stolen when Trump loses.

This site has a load of them amalgamated together and all in one place, it definatly shows a narrowing over the last 3 weeks. Harris lead at 2.8 at the end of sept. now at 1.7.

You need to know who owns and runs 538 and what polls he includes and you’ll see why his site is bollocks and wishful thinking. Fuck Nate.

Really anyone believing these recent Trump surrogate polls needs to give their heads a wobble. The real data, that is registration and early voting suggests that Trump is toast, which maybe one reason he's sped off to Florida where Harris now has the "big Mo"
But of course the corporate media is desperate for a race and to keep the Trump clown show going in order to keep the ad men intersted.

Well, I'm all ears for what others think is the most reliable polling site.

538 seems pretty consistent with others I've seen, and all seem to show a slide towards Trump over the last few weeks, and basically too close to call.

Never. Going. To. Happen.

The bookies, like the polls, haven’t been even closely right since the defeat of Roe vs Wade.
I do tend to agree. There's over £3'000'000 in bets on the exchanges on this particular Market. To think you can get a return of up to 50% profit on your stake looks fuckin tempting.

If only he was merely a member of Jeff Foxworthy’s Blue Collar Comedy Tour.
Is Foxworthy's Blue Collar Comedy Tour still ongoing?

15 years or so ago watched a tour episode... nothing was remotely funny except for Ron White... who was fucking hilarious! White is one of my favorite comedians.

White - unfortunately - is likely MAGA (conservative, from Texas, white) - but makes jokes sometimes that are at odds with MAGA positions (e.g., acceptance of gays).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.