Donald Trump

They've seen the Democrats send Tens of Billions of Dollars to Israel which in turn has Slaughtered Tens of thousands of Children. Every line the Israeli's have crossed and Biden has half condemned he's carried on with the supply of weopens. The Arab/Muslim vote just currently see the Democrat’s complete capitulation to Netanyahu. We'll see soon enough I guess if it cost the Dems.

That cant be denied. But not voting Harris and voting Trump instead is nonsensical as it would make things worse not better.

Not voting at all fair enough, voting a 3rd party is again fair enough but flipping to Trump is insanity for this subject.

They've seen the Democrats send Tens of Billions of Dollars to Israel which in turn has Slaughtered Tens of thousands of Children. Every line the Israeli's have crossed and Biden has half condemned he's carried on with the supply of weopens. The Arab/Muslim vote just currently see the Democrat’s complete capitulation to Netanyahu. We'll see soon enough I guess if it cost the Dems.
I'm pretty certain this will be worse under trump and sadly due to the nature of us politics the democrats will have to sit on their hands until after the election lest the Israel lobby torpedo their campaign.
What concerns me is that netanyahu may view the next couple of weeks as the last remaining window in which to do his worst, and start a wider regional conflict which the US will be forced to back.

I'm pretty certain this will be worse under trump and sadly due to the nature of us politics the democrats will have to sit on their hands until after the election lest the Israel lobby torpedo their campaign.
What concerns me is that netanyahu may view the next couple of weeks as the last remaining window in which to do his worst, and start a wider regional conflict which the US will be forced to back.
Netanyahu is going to do whatever seems most likely for him to remain in power and avoid pending criminal cases against him. I'm not sure that any US president will be able to much restrain him.

I do agree that things would likely get worse under Trump as Trump likes everything that Netanyahu is now doing and would likely encourage him - if not actively support him - in continuance of much the same - especially if it involves attacks on Iran.

It's a sign of the times that Trump can he exposed as admiring Hitler and wishing for generals more like Hitlers and the other side is doing the wrong thing by talking about it.

Maybe more will come out in time but there are plenty of examples where Trump was stopped doing things he wanted to do (shooting at BLM protesters) by his staff. Very few of them are prepared to work for him ajy more and I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that they'll be replaced by loyalists, less likely to put the brakes on his tendencies.
As you say, so be it and their nose will be well and truly cut off but you know, fuck their face.

As you say, so be it and their nose will be well and truly cut off but you know, fuck their face.
Unfortunately some segment of the population is of the mindset, all-or-nothing, black-or-white. For them, there's no in-between; no grey. Bigga typifies this mindset: if I can't get everything, then nothing matters; positions diametrically opposed to my own are the same as slightest compromise.

Just-the-same-ism fucking boggles the mind.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.