Donald Trump

I cannot believe such a nasty lying sex fiend became Pres....... then I think of Johnson. And so many women think both are great guys but would be repulsed by any other fay guys todger. The human mind is unfathomable.

So Trump's Lawyers argument is he was president so he can what he wants.
He has said this repeatedly!

Even when Hannity ON LIVE TV was trying to put words in his mouth to help him out, saying “Mr President, you wouldn’t be the Dictator your detractors are saying you would be in a second term, would you?”

Trump, “I would be a Dictator on Day One!”

And the Cult carries on smiling, launching, cheering, and telling the world they’re happy with a Dictator…as long as he sounds strong and loves Murica!!

(Where the fuck is the vomit emoji on the platform?! Why no emojis???)

I just can't see Trump not beating Biden because so many non-Trumpists don't like Biden.

I can imagine a load of Trump bodygaurds protecting Biden from secret CIA assassins.

Would Biden passing away within the next few weeks be the biggest threat to Trump?

Really hoped we’d seen the back of this ignorant dangerous ****. The whole world is in trouble if he gets in again. Climate change denial, lack of support for Ukraine and lack of any understanding of actual world politics are the opposite of what we need.

Biden is far, far from perfect but at least he’s an experienced and reasonable statesman rather than an egotistical maniac.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.