Donald Trump

As @Trevor Morley's Tache has referenced, he is a master manipulator. How is that not a form of intelligence? It plainly is. It’s intellectual snobbery to suggest otherwise.
Uh, yeah, I read that, and as I argued, he isn’t, because there’s a sucker born every minute and because he was handed money from birth.

Let me ask you this: do you think he would have been able to manipulate people if he’d started poor? No way. His money and his amorality enabled him to. Imagine him sweet-talking someone into giving him money if he was panhandling in an alley. LOL.

Last edited:
Calling him stupid masks his true malignant faults, which are far less forgivable. He is yet to exhibit even a trace of fitness to govern a scout group, let alone the most powerful heavily armed and pugnacious country on earth. With his allies in the media, the military and judiciary , and billionaires like Koch and Besoz and co, he has no need for brains, just the natural instincts of a polecat.

Uh, yeah, I read that, and as I argued, he isn’t, because there’s a sucker born every minute and because he was handed money from birth.

Let me ask you this: do you think he would have been able to manipulate people if he’d started poor? No way. His money and his amorality enabled him to. Imagine him sweet-talking someone into giving him money if he was panhandling in an alley. LOL.
It's still 'learned' behaviour based on the circumstances of his upbringing.

It's still 'learned' behaviour based on the circumstances of his upbringing.
If intelligence is having the will to do what someone else won’t morally, maybe. Of course it’s a shit-ton easier to have the will when there aren’t any consequences. I mean, Trump lives his life like Bill Murray in the early part of Groundhog Day, when he eats like a glutton, sleeps with a woman knowing she won't be there the next day, punches guys, and drives drunk with no impact on him. Pretty easy to manipulate people when there aren’t any consequences. His wealth and amorality have allowed him to avoid them.

Last edited:
If intelligence if having the will to do what someone else won’t morally, maybe. Of course it’s a shit-ton easier to have the will when there aren’t any consequences. I mean, Trump lives his life like Bill Murray in the early part of Groundhog Day, when he eats like a glutton, sleeps with women, punches guys, and drives drunk with no impact on him. Where is the intelligence in that?
He's having the time of his life.

Republicans are vile

I’m sure his lord and saviour approves. Blame the victim is the eleventh commandment. Think of all the police and local authorities who did exactly that in this country when Asian gangs raped teens without reprisal.

I’m sure his lord and saviour approves. Blame the victim is the eleventh commandment. Think of all the police and local authorities who did exactly that in this country when Asian gangs raped teens without reprisal.
I'm sure his lord and saviour thinks he's a ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.