Donald Trump

Uh, yeah, I read that, and as I argued, he isn’t, because there’s a sucker born every minute and because he was handed money from birth.

Let me ask you this: do you think he would have been able to manipulate people if he’d started poor? No way.
That very difficult to answer with any sense of accuracy as there are so many variables in the equation, but it’s conceivable, yes.

btw I’m not for a minute suggesting he’s incredibly bright, or as smart as me (for example) or anything as ridiculous as that, just that he has characteristics which manifest themselves as forms of intelligence that enable him to maximise certain situations to his own ends.

As @Trevor Morley's Tache has referenced, he is a master manipulator. How is that not a form of intelligence? It plainly is. It’s intellectual snobbery to suggest otherwise.

It doesn't take that much intelligence. Most people wouldn't manipulate others due to morals not because they lacked the capability.

If you go through life like that you aren't rewarded with healthy and meaningful relationships. Something more valuable than gaudy tacky gold plated penthouses and private jets.

It doesn't take that much intelligence. Most people wouldn't manipulate others due to morals not because they lacked the capability.

If you go through life like that you aren't rewarded with healthy and meaningful relationships. Something more valuable than gaudy tacky gold plated penthouses and private jets.
There are plenty of nefarious people in the world. How come they ain’t grifting millions of people. If at was as straightforward as you suggest, then Trump wouldn’t be discernibly more successful than any one else at it.

He’s a sociopath and possibly a psychopath - why is he going to be remotely interested in healthy and meaningful relationships? They are an anathema to him.

It’s now been two weeks and no appeal yet from Trump on the Carroll case.

His lawyer has filed a motion (and it is awful bullshit) to try and give them an extra 30 days before enforcement of penalties in the fraud trial because… errr… we’ll they didn’t actually give a reason. They just complained that the process was moving too fast but didn’t state what an additional 30 days would actually achieve. They also tried to move the official addresses of 6 of Trump’s businesses to Florida. Which is hilariously transparent.

These are definitely the actions of a billionaire with $450m dollars sitting there ready to appeal these unjust verdicts… definitely not just trying to delay for the sake of delay because they can’t actually pay.

I’d put a strong bet down that neither of these cases are getting appealed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.