Donald Trump

I agree, I think we need to bring back shaming people. A good old shaming. Whatever happened to that? It used to be a very effective social tool.
The use of social shaming has been co-opted by the "cancel culture" mob and it's now something you shouldn't do.

Never seen any such thing in 35 years of living in Idaho, sure makes for good headline news I guess
They wear camo, so you’re not supposed to see them, unless you’re invited to the meetings! ;-)

They wear camo, so you’re not supposed to see them, unless you’re invited to the meetings! ;-)

Once again, I know it’s a big State but I have never seen anything like this. I have travelled extensively around Id, Mt and Wy, nothing!.

Once again, I know it’s a big State but I have never seen anything like this. I have travelled extensively around Id, Mt and Wy, nothing!.
Michigan is full of them, too, but they don’t advertise. They could be your neighbors or they could live 200 miles away. Often hide in plain sight but spend the weekends in the woods.

Much like Chicago, the stories are often worse than the reality! Never seen anyone mugged or purse snatched, let alone shot in a shootout, but…to hear what out of towners think Chicago is like is hilarious!

I’ve spent good times in Boise, although I remember one of our Flight Attendants was murdered on a running trail down along the river some years ago.

I like Boise. Heck, I like Idaho! The high desert is very nice!

Shouldn’t do, sure, but some of us revolutionaries do.

For example, that’s a fucking idiotic post that should have been written in crayon.
Oh I fully agree, the "cancel culture mob" are the fuckwits who complain about being held accountable, it's not even accountability tbh it's calling them bellends, for their frankly disgusting views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.