Donald Trump

Michigan is full of them, too, but they don’t advertise. They could be your neighbors or they could live 200 miles away. Often hide in plain sight but spend the weekends in the woods.

Much like Chicago, the stories are often worse than the reality! Never seen anyone mugged or purse snatched, let alone shot in a shootout, but…to hear what out of towners think Chicago is like is hilarious!

I’ve spent good times in Boise, although I remember one of our Flight Attendants was murdered on a running trail down along the river some years ago.

I like Boise. Heck, I like Idaho! The high desert is very nice!
Boise is the big city, it’s a solid five and a half hour drive from me. I tend to visit Bozeman or Missoula more being on the East side of the State

The biggest factor will be if he shows contrition, which is unlikely given his character.. Will he encourage his followers to stop their sabre rattling? I think there may be a split sentence, ie a short period of confinement followed by a longer period of probation. Mind you he’ll love playing the martyr. “I am a political prisoner.
There will come a time when he gets a serious jail sentence. The documents case is no small matter and if Fani Willis secures a conviction in the Rico case, America can finally wipe the dog shit from its boots.
A real modern day Nelson Mandela.

Not only is he shown to be lying when he said "Jail Her" now he clearly says he believes someone found guilty should not be allowed to run - he really is the gift that keeps giving

Once again, I know it’s a big State but I have never seen anything like this. I have travelled extensively around Id, Mt and Wy, nothing!.
You might want to check out pride parade events in Idaho.

Idaho is a beautiful State. Its urban population, especially in large cities, is bound to be liberal/centrist. But it's mostly rural and thus is far right overall. It's the same everywhere in the USA, unfortunately.

I live near Seattle, WA - beautiful, and very liberal/centrist. But travel east of Seattle for 50 miles or so, and you'll soon find far-right nutjobs.

Last edited:
See the ****'s threatening to bang his political opponents up if he gets in power again. And to think some on here actually support the orange Adolf.
It’s not so much that certain posters here support him IMO. It’s that they are so wed to their historic ideology that they can’t bring themselves to criticiz(s)e him without also trying to “parallel” those critiques with those of Biden, Democrats, liberals, “culture-cancellers”, trans activists, etc. etc. They can’t deal simply with supporting Biden to keep a dangerous lunatic out of office because, like it or not, that’s the choice we have.

It’s not so much that certain posters here support him IMO. It’s that they are so wed to their historic ideology that they can’t bring themselves to criticiz(s)e him without also trying to “parallel” those critiques with those of Biden, Democrats, liberals, “culture-cancellers”, trans activists, etc. etc. They can’t deal simply with supporting Biden to keep a dangerous lunatic out of office because, like it or not, that’s the choice we have.
My Daddy was a Republican, and my Grand-Daddy was a Republican, and by God,... so am I.

Boise is the big city, it’s a solid five and a half hour drive from me. I tend to visit Bozeman or Missoula more being on the East side of the State
The guy I know who owns a vacation home in Sandpoint -- reputed to be a far right neo-Nazi training haven (I think the Aryan Brotherhood was/is based there) -- is a very religious and culture-steeped Jew.

Like with the reported demise of San Francisco, in a world where we consume the most shocking sound bytes and have no time to do anything other than reach conclusions on snap judgments, the diversity of populations and behavio(u)rs nearly everywhere are dramatically understated.

Sure, there are a few parts of San Francisco to avoid, like the Tenderloin. But they're the places I've always avoided. There are far more parts of the city I would have avoided 30 and 40 years ago that are now wonderful to visit because they've undergone dramatic redevelopment, including a big section south of Market Street, the Mission district and many others.

Things change, and things aren't always what they seem.

That said, I'm on a plane returning home from Fort Lauderdale for work, and nothing has changed my long-held view that a large portion of southeast Florida is a shithole, and that the drivers and traffic there are absolutely crazy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.