Donald Trump

The Israel situation will definitely cost Biden votes, but surely not so many as won’t vote for Trump who did before January 6th and his conviction.
Don't kid yourself. Someone sending Billions of American tax payers dollars in weopens to blow up thousands of children is going to piss a shit load of folk off. With the younger voters right at the front. If Biden gets beat which is looking likely this will be the sole reason.

They are cut from similar cloth, but not quite the same. And Johnson was forced from office as a consequence of his reprehensible conduct and is now unelectable.

Whereas Trump could be re-elected following far worse conduct than throwing a party during Covid. It’s not even close.
Johnson should be unelectable but a lot of Tories would have him back as his image is popular with a number of voters especially after the performances of Truss and Sunak.

I know he will, even worse. But the current voters only see Biden doing it so hold him accountable.
The election is won and lost in a handful of swingstates. The Gaza issue is not a big factor there. It might cost him a million votes in California and the North East but its not going to change the outcome. And then how many Jewish votes are also on the line.

The election is won and lost in a handful of swingstates. The Gaza issue is not a big factor there. It might cost him a million votes in California and the North East but its not going to change the outcome. And then how many Jewish votes are also on the line.
There's lots of polls that are saying the opposite.

There's lots of polls that are saying the opposite.
I would like you to read the opening paragraph and then sit down and do the math(s) on this. I mean, I know you won’t, but I did. And in fact doing so literally completely contradicts your argument.

Approximately 13% of poll respondents in six swing states who voted for U.S. President Joe Biden in 2020 but would not vote for him again said that his foreign policy or Israel's war on Gaza were the most important issues determining their vote.

I would like you to read the opening paragraph and then sit down and do the math(s) on this. I mean, I know you won’t, but I did. And in fact doing so literally completely contradicts your argument.

Approximately 13% of poll respondents in six swing states who voted for U.S. President Joe Biden in 2020 but would not vote for him again said that his foreign policy or Israel's war on Gaza were the most important issues determining their vote.
Let me ask you this, 60'000 - 70'000 voters in these swing states are going to decide the next president. If they are progressives or anyone who thinks Biden is helping to murder Tens of thousands of children ( Which he is) they are staying away from the ballot box. I'm not buying into we'll still vote for Biden because he'll slaughter less than Trump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.